Chapter 55

*SHAWNS POV*

"Here it is!" Matt and I both smiled, giving Lox a jar of gummy bears and an ice cream.

She was confused at the start but then she realised that it was from the game.
"Uhh.. Thanks." she half smiled.

I could feel the tense of Lox beside her.

"You know I was just kidding when I said you need to buy me ice cream and jar of gummy bears right?" Brianna says while licking her ice cream.

"Just pretend its a treat." I say.

"Bye." she said not looking at us. At least she said bye right?

*BRIANNAS POV*

Ahhh! Home sweet home! Finally back in my room. God I missed this place!

"I sse you miss this place?" Cat says.

"YEAAAA!" I yell as I jump on my bed.

"Well, I am just going to my bedroom." Lox says.

"Me too! Im going to skype Jake! Tell me all the details later." says Cat.

"Byee!"" I say.

I closed my bedroom door and just laid thinking about nothing. Just relaxing. Nothing is bothering.
I feel so much better. I've been to the hospital in the past week, twice. I never ever want to be back there anymore.

I checked the time and it was 1:30 PM.Its summer here already. Time went fast!

I soon then drifted off to sleep.

**
(Same day)

I woke up by many sound downstairs. Some of them were familiar.

"TURN DOWN FOR WHATTTT!!!' they all screamed in unison.

I was that jet lag, that I didnt even care about going downstairs and not cheking out whats going on. I grabbed my phone and checked at the time. 6:45 PM.
I went on twitter ad all my other social medias. I tweeted:

@BriannaSmithh: home sweet home <3

After that, I stand up. I grabbed a sweatpants that was on the floor and the closest shirt that was nearby. I really shoud clean up a bit! There are basically clothes everywhere on my room.

I put on my speakers and connected it to my phone and put my music own. The noise downstairs was just too loud, so I need mine loud so I could actually hear it.

I picked up all the clothes and decided to put it on the laundry basket, even if they are clean or not. I tidy up my bed, put some new pictures on my picture frames. I cleaned my closet and vaccum the floor. I just danced and cleaned at the same time while listening to my songs. (A/N Just imagine her room as tumblr rooms!)

I turned off my music and took a quick shower. I put on my sweatpants and a croptop. I put my hair into a messy bun and jumped on my bed. I checked the time 7:30 PM.

I was going to my tweets when I heard a familiar voice.

"Knock knock." I heard a familiar voice.

----

TYSM xoxo