Chapter 59

*BRIANNAS POV*

I woke up by the noise of our neighbour. I checked the time, 6:45 AM. I closed my eyes and laid on the bed. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldnt.

I sighed and lazily dragged myself out of bed. I go up to my room and entered the bathroom. I put the tap on and rinsed my face with the warm water.

I walked downstairs and this time I just grabbed Frosty Flakes and milk. They can get their own breakfast if they dont want another burnt pancakes.

"GOODMORNING!!" Brent yelled while entering the kitchen.

"Shut up! Everyone is sleeping!" I whisper.

He just laughed, "Well Lox is a heavy sleeper and so is Hayes. Cat is probably already awake." he says. I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the table.

He grabbed a box of biscuits and sat down next to me. "Ok, we need to plan the party?"

"Sure. Hold on." I say while standing up and getting papers and pens.

"You write who you should invite there and I write mine." I instructed. He just nodded and we started writing. I invited my tennis friends, my friends from Victorias secret, Michelle, Nisa, Alexa, Sam, my brother, my friends from 11th grade and a lot more.
I finished writing my last person and I counted the people. 104.

Well this is going to be a massive party.

"Are you done?" I ask Brent. He nodded.

"How many people?" I ask again.

"Uh.. seven." he mumbled.

"Oh come on! I know you have a lot of friends! Dont be shy!" I say while playfully slapping him on the shoulders. He just laughed and nodded.

I started another peice of paper and wrote down what the things I need.

Food
Speakers
Cups
Drinks
Songs

Ah done!

"Ok, total is 83!" Brent smiled. Yay!

"Ok great! No Magcon boys right?" I ask. They cant be here or anything.

"Nope." he says while popping the 'p'

"Well I have already made my invitations before I went to New York, but I lost it, so we have to get invitation cards from the shops!" I say.

"Woah! Whats going on here?" Cat asks while entering the kitchen.

"Birthday party planning!" we both say in unison. Then we laughed.

"Dont be too excited little kids." Cat smirked while getting an egg on the fridge.

I gathered up all the papers and put it on the fridge with the magnet. "Get ready in 30 minutes! We are going shopping!" I yell to Brent while walking up to my room.

I didnt have shower, because I have a shower at night time. I open my closet and look for my outfit. My outfit consisted of, high wasted black denim short with a 'Led Zeppelin' crop top. I paired it with my black vans and left my hair down. I grabbed a red and black snapback and put it on. I also put on a tiny layer of mascara and didnt put eyeliner.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 10:30 AM. Just in time! I grab my wallet and credit cards and walked downstairs.
I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the papers.

"Brent! Come on!" I yell.

"Hold on!! Im putting mah lipstick on gurl!!" he yelled back in a girly voice. Obviously, he was fixing his hair.