Chapter 20

*CATS POV*

"But the only problem is," I paused, "How are you going to get them back? I mean like your revenge?"

"Oh. I actually never thought of that." said Bri.

"Dont worry girl! I have a little bit of ideas!" said Lox while bringing our heads close.

She told us about some of her ideas and some were great. But Bri seemed like she didnt like the ideas that much. I mean like, shes been through a lot, yeah, but she is still that girl who have a soft heart.
Its her choice whether she would want to get her revenge.

**

*BRIANNAS POV*

"One down. Three more to go!" yelled the guy with the black mask.

Hes got his knife pointing directly at my neck. God- this is going to be my last life.

"Please dont!!!!" I yelled. I saw him put knife on his another hand. Then he... he.. he killed my mum.

Blood everywhere, nearly heavy rain could have not beat my tears. I saw Cat laying next to me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled to him as he killed my sister.

Then all I remembered was Cat and I laying on the floor while there was knife inside out bodies.

"WAKE UP!! BRI!!" yelled Cat while shaking me.

It was all a dream. Phew!

"Just a bad dream, sorry." I say breathing heavily.

"You were like shouting! We were worried as hell!" said Lox.

They finally exit my room so I could get ready for the Magcon Tour today.

I am wearing just black sweat pants with a simple red top. I also threw on a pair of red vans, putting on my snapback with my hair down.

I had my black backpack on, with all my needs for the flight. And then I have my medium size suitcase that got everything I need.

**

"I will miss you. Please take care, good luck with the boys." Said Cat.

"I love you Cat. Please take care and I will too." I said as a felt a tear running down my cheek. 1 month is a lot of time and then I only have a few days to be with her again then I have to go for another one month. Cat is basically everything to me.

"Awwee! Dont cry baby girl. Take care. Now go! Be strong for me!" she said while hugging me the last time.

I waved our last goodbye, then Lox and I head to our flight.

**

Lox and I arrived in a hotel, which was quite big. As we entered the lobby, I took a deep breathe.

"You'll be alright." said Lox while rubbing cirles on my back.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

We then saw the Magcon Boys and Bart. We walked over closer to the circle and they were all staring at us.

I ignored them and listened to Bart.

"Well here they are guys! This is Brianna," Bart said pointing at me, "And this is Lox." he said pointing to Lox.

I just gave them a smile and Lox did the same thing.
They were checking Lox and I out. They are not really good in hiding it.

"Ok here are your hotel rooms, room 127: Matt, Carter, Jack J and Jack G. Room 128: Hayes, Cam, Aaron and Taylor. And room 129: Brianna, Lox, Nash and Shawn." Bart said while giving us our own keys.

Lox and I head to our hotel room. There was still no sign of the boys talking to us. We unlock the door and saw 2 queen size bed with a balcony and 2 bathrooms. I walked over to the balcony and saw a great view of the city. New York. Wow.

"Its nice isnt it." I turned around and saw Shawn.

"Yeah." I just said simply and turning my face to look in the city.

"So, Brianna Smith right?" he asks.

"Yeah."

"Well, I am Shaw-" I cut him off.

"Shawn Mendes, I know." I smiled and he giggled.

"Well, everyones waiting outside for dinner. Wanna come?"

"Sure." Then we walked out the door seeing everyone talking including Lox.

"Brianna Smith!!" said Cam pointing at me in a girly voice. Then I was attacked by the boys tackling me on the floor. WOAH- getting too close?!?!

"I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!" yelled Carter.

"LETS GO GET SOME FOOD!!!!" yelled Nash. We all laughed and went to the hotel restaurant.

**

We talked for a while, they seemed like they have changed.

"So, Brianna.." asks Shawn.

"You guys can call me Bri." I smiled. Actually, fake smiled.

"Why did you start your videos including vine?" ask Nash.

"I dont know. My best friend from my tennis club introduced me to it." I said.

"You play tennis?" ask Carter.

Then Nash smacked his shoulder. "Well you obviously dont watch her videos! Shes got tons of vine with her playing tennis!"

"Oh." Carter said.

We kinda talked for a while. I just kinda went along with it. I was fake laughing and fake smiling, when I just want to tear their heads off. UGH!

We head back to our rooms and no one was sleepy yet. So we decided to gather around on one room and recorded some challenges.
We did the baby food challenge and the chubby bunny.

The rest of the night went well. I thought these boys migt have changed. We all headed to our rooms and decided to go to sleep because it was like 2 AM. I took a shower and put on my sweats with a crop top. I brushed my teeth and also took off my contacts.

I walked out of the bathrrom and saw Nash and Shawn already sleeping on their bed. Lox was just playing on her phone. I decided to go on twitter and tweet:

Going on Macgon Tour New York! Make sure you buy tickets!

I also took a picture of Shawn and Nash and upload it on twitter:

Here is for all of those girls who loves Shawn and Nash!!! xxx (with the picture)

I decided to go to sleep and so did Lox.

**

*CAMS POV*

Its like 2 AM. I cant go to sleep. All I could think about is Brianna.
Its really bugging me. I mean I can tell that all of us, boys, are totally in to her. Well its not her fault for being so beautiful. Her green eyes just went so well with her wavy brown hair. Her sense of style was just amazing.

I decided to go on my phone and check twitter. I saw just 1 minute ago tweet from Brianna?

She isnt sleeping yet?

Going on Macgon Tour New York! Make sure to buy your tickets!

I checked on her profile. She had 3.5 million followers. Wow. I mean wow. Thats a lot.
I checked on all her other social medias, she had around 3 million followers on each one.

I decided to turn my phone off and just focus to sleep.

______

A/N THANKS FOR 300+ READS!! XX