Chapter 38

*BRIANNAS POV*

I told Cat everything. Everythin that happened at Magcon. She was crying.

"Im so sorry." she replied.

"Its not your fault. Im just gonna make a new start.. again." I sighed.

"Group hug!" Lox said making us fall on the bed.

"I just need a break. Away from them." I say.

"Uh Taylor?" Lox said. Shit. I havent dumped Taylor yet.

"Oh yea." I grabbed my phone and texted him.

To:

Taylor😝: We are over

That might have been too harsh. But I didnt care.

I also decided to text Cam.

To:

Twin💩: Whhy would you Cam?

I then fell asleep.

*TAYLORS POV*

BUZZ!

I grabbed my phone to see Brianna texted me..

From:

My Baby💘: We are over

I really should change her name. Ugh. It was kind of harsh. But not as harsh that she almost died. Again. Because of us. 'Again'

Today was really bad. Magcon was really bad too. But we kind of kept all our feeling and just go with Magcon for a while till its over. Then no more Magcon till next year. We only have 2 weeks left.

"I miss Brianna!!!" Jack G yelled.

Matt and Shawn obviously liked her still.

"Imagine Matt and Shawn." I mumbled.

"Shut up Caniff!"

All of us had been quiet for a while. We never talk about anything else. Its just that we regreted it. But I wish we could go back in time and undo everything. Start fresh. I wish it would go back when Bri and I were bestfriends.

"YEAH YEAH WE BUCKWILD!!!" I sang loudly making everyone cry.

Oh yeah. That song got popular. Brianna and I havent sang it together. It was popular because of her. No one knows that I was part of it. Not even the boys..

*HAYES POV*

I quit Magcon. I said sorry to my fans they said they all understand. I didnt really want to be in anywhere nearby them, meaning the guys.

I felt really bad for Brianna. She often would call me. She told me everything that happened.

I am here in North Carolina, where I live. Nash is at Mexico with the rest of the guys. They only have 1 week and a bit left before Magcon. I live 15 minutes away from Briannas.