Chapter 16

*BRIANNAS POV*

Its been like a month now. And I am doing fine with my modeling and martial arts, he said that I am also advance for my position. I started a tennis club a week ago and I am going to the states team next month.

Ive reached about 300,000 subscribers on youtube! I know its amazing for a small amount of time. I love making videos for them! I have like 300,000 followers on vine, twitter and all the same on my other social medias.

Its now officially my birthday too on a Saturday!!! I am finally 17!!

I rinse my face and put on my contacts. I decided to grab breakfast but I saw Lox and Cat already made one breakfast.

"Happy birthday!" Both of them attacking me with hugs and giving me their gifts!

"Thank you!" I say.

"So what are you going to do?" ask Lox.

Cat and I was about to say something until I heard the doorbell.
We were planning to go to Cali for a visit.

"Ill get it." I opened the door revealing. Peter.

I gave him a big warm hug. He gave me a present which I cant be bothered opening right now so yeah.

"Happy birthday little girl!" he says.

"I am grown up excuse me!" I said with sass.

"Yeah, yeah! Well I am only staying here for night. I have college on Monday." He says.

Its sad that he only gets to stay here for a night. We went into the kitchen and he gave Lox and Cat a hug too.

**

The rest of the day went well. We skyped my mum for about an hour. And I went to do my drivers lessons.

Its about 10:30 now so everyone went to sleep. But I decided to open my gifts.

I opened the one from Cat.

Its a bunch of giftcards? Huh? Then I looked at them. They were different giftcard from different shops! OMG!!!

I opened the one from Lox.

Its got a beautiful heart necklace, and some clothes and snapbacks.

I opened the one from Peter.

Its tickets? TICKETS TO CALI FOR LOX, CAT AND I FOR NEXT WEEK AND WE ARE STAYING FOR 3 DAYS!!!

OMG!!! I CANT BE ANY HAPPIER THAN THIS!!
I love my brother so much!