Chapter 52

*BRIANNAS POV*

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!" I woke up by a loud Lox screaming on my face.

"Shut up!!!" I throw a pillow to her.

"We are leaving in 30 minutes dipshit!!" she yelled back.

"Oh shit." I mumble.

"Its 6:15 AM! Hurry up!"

I quickly got up and walked over to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes that I prepared last night. I put on skinny jeans with a tank top. I put on snapback that says 'Dope'
I paired it with my blue vans. I put on my blue cardigan because its winter here but its summer in North Carolina. (A/N I dunno if that's possible lol)
I put on mascara and eyeliner.

"IM READY!" I yell as I come out of the bathroom.

"Im outside!" I heard Lox yell from outside the door,

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out.

Should I say goodbye to them? Yea? No? Ugh!

"LEGO!" Lox says interrupting my thoughts as she walked over to the elevator.

"The elevator doesn't work." I say remembering what happened.

"It doesn't say it doesn't work." she says confident.

DING!

"See! It works!" she says as we enter the elevator.

'Was it all a dream?' I thought.

Im confused. My mind of going everywhere. I dont know what I'm doin right now. What is happening?

"Hello!! Are you ok!?" Lox snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I say.

DING!

The elevator opened and we started walking to the counter to check out.
I stopped my tracks until I saw the magcon boys talking to the counter lady.
I took few steps back.

"Why do you seem so scared?" Lox whispers.

"Last night I-I couldnt sleep. I decided to go to starbucks and I went down the elevator but I didnt realise it was out of order. Then I started going down the stairs and Matt was following me. I ran quicker but he was strong. He got stronger. I went back up and didnt go to starbucks at all and I ended up getting sore legs and having a piggyback with Matt." I slutter.

"Whats the problem with that? Why are you scared?" she asks.

"Im n-not scared. I feel above angry and worried. What if they bully me again? They all might be stronger than me now! I just dont want things to happen again! I dont want to!" I felt tears coming down my cheeks.

All these memories keep coming back through my head for some reason. It is giving me headache. Why?

**FLASHBACK**

"WHATS UP HOE!" Taylor yelled across the room. Everyone started luaghing. I couldnt help but a heavy tear fell straight down with all its force.

"SH! QUIET CLASS! TAYLOR NO YELLING!" says our Spanish teacher.

I raised my hand up, "Sir, can I please go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Just hurry up." he replied and continued his lessons.

I quickly grabbed all my things and head off to the bathroom. I cried there, silently. Solving every feelings that I have, but I just cant. Too many emotions are on me. I cant handle it.

'Stay Strong' I thought.

I stand up and fixed myself. I pixed my ponytail and wiped off the mascara running down my cheeks.

RINGGGGG!!!!

The sound of lunch bell. It must be end of our class. I didnt take that long did I?

I took a deep breathe and opened the door.
I took my two steps until I was tripped by someone.
I looked up to see Shawn with the rest of their gang behind him.

"Leave me alone please." I said to them with hope in my eyes. Obviously that didnt work and Taylor punched me in my stomach.

"Ow!" I yell in pain.

"Ow what bitch?" Taylor laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Taylor! You are just an attention seeking bitch! That includes all you! All of you just wants to get popular! Everything is about popularity! Well Taylor you left your me, your best friend since birth! You fucking left me for what? Popularity? THATS JUST FUCKING RIDICULOUS! WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLE? YOU ALL AINT GONNA REACH ANYWHERE WITH THAT POPULARITY AND YOU CAN SHOVE THAT UP YOUR ASS!" I yell to them with anger and tears streaming down my cheeks.

Their jaw dropped down and didnt even speak. I turned my self around and started to walk away. I actually felt good for once. I stood up for myself.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I ran outside with my suitcase and started crying. I noticed the boys saw me running. Lox followed me.

"Brianna you will be fine. You can protect yourself." she pats me on my back.

"No!! Everything is not going to be fine! I am going to get beaten up again! I just want to die!!!!!" I yell. The road wasnt busy because it was quite early.

"Brianna?" I turned around to see Aaron with his confused eyes.

"What!" I yell as I am holding my head to keep my balance.

"Are you ok?" Taylor asks. By now my mind is spinning a million times.

I saw their faces started to get blurry. My whole world started to hurt like a million knifes just stabbed me. I saw them walking towards and by then, everything is black.

________________

NEWS:

AARON CARPENTER LIKED MY PHOTO ON IG ASDFGHJKL!!!
I CANT BREATHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LIKE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY AHHHH!!!!!!! ASDFGFJFL,DUSKXNL KXKOA