Chapter 33

*BRIANNAS POV*

I woke up happily for some reason. I was in a good mood. It was about 7:30 AM in the morning. I am usually not a morning person. But I feel good today!

I realised I wasnt in my room. On the living room. I had a blanket over me. I remember there was no blanker in the living room.

I went to my bedroom seeing Lox still sleeping. I went to do a quick shower then put on my outfit.
A simple black dress that reached my mid thighs with yellow daisies all over it. I paired it with my black vans. I put my hair down as normal.

**

I had to go to the park and go for a walk. Cool off a bit. I was in a pretty good mood.

As I was walkig for about 30 minutes. I thought that maybe it is time to tell the boys. I took a deep breathe after I thought of that. Is is really worth it?

Will they hurt me ever again?

I went back to our house and before I could even open the door, I heard Taylor talking..

I leaned over closer.

"Brianna Smith. Is the girl we bullied, the girl that we got in the hospital. Is Cams twin. The girl we beat up everyday. My ex-bestfriend. And now my girlfriend!" Taylor said with hurt in his voice.

How did he know!? Its either Lox, Cam or Hayes who told him!!!!

Or...

the song..

"Guys! You know how stupid that was! Brianna was the sweetest girl ever, why would you even do that to her?!?" said Hayes yelling.

"What are we gonna do?" Nash sniffed. And the sound of that made me think they all cried.

"I dont know. Shes like my sister now man. I cant loose her. What if she doesnt forgive us." I heard Jack G crying.

WOAH! Jack G? Crying?

"Should we prove ourselves to her? I mean this is gonna be tough but we will give it a shot." Jack J said.

"Taylor are you gonna break up with her?" Shawn asked.

"No, I will let her brake up with me. So I am the one who get hurts, not her." He sniffed.

I took a step back and started walking away again.

Should I really forgive them? This is so hard.

I called Cat cause she would know what to do.

(C- Cat B- Brianna)

C- Hey!

B- Hey..

C- Tell me

B- You know me so well! Well Taylor knew about me.. Then told the guys and said that they cant loose me blah blah. I pretty much was loved by them. They said they were gonna prove themselves to me. I kinda got close to them too. But I dunno if I sh-

C- Forgive them?

B- Yeah

C- I knew it. I know you still have this soft sweet heart. That part never went away off you. I know your heart is saying yes but your brain is no.

B- Should I give them second chance?

C- Give them time to prove themselves and if they do, give them the second chance. But if they mess it up once more, Im gonna hunt them down!!!