Chapter 57

*BRIANNAS POV*

"Plus me." I heard another familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see Brent.

and...

"And plus me!!" Sky said. I smiled, that probably reached my ears.

I ran up to both of them and hugged them. "I missed you guys!" I say.

"I missed you too Bri!" Sky says in a really cute voice.

Brent fake coughed. Oh right. "I miss you too Brent!" I say while messing up his hair.

"MMHHHH DATS WRONG!" he says. We just al cracked up laughing.

"So I guess 6 people to have a small party wont be that bad?" I winked. They all nodded.

We put the speakers back on and to its highest volume. We set up the disco lights, which wasnt hard and we turned off the lights.
We just danced and danced, like a party. But with 6 people.

**

I woke up by a light peeking through my window. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 8:30 AM. I went through my twitter and all other social medias.

I yawned and turned off my phone. I stretched my arms wide and stretched my feet. Ahh!! Nice feeling!!
I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face. I put my hair into a messy bun and didnt change my clothes.
I walked over downstairs and to the guess room, where Hayes, Sky and Brent slept in.

I oepned the door quietly and peeking my heard through the gap. I saw Sky had her own bed and Hayes and Brent shared a king size bed. I giggled quietly and cloed the door.
I walked over to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

"Boo!" I jumped making my hand hit the stove. Ugh!

I turned to see Hayes. "HAYESSSS!! ARGG!!" I tackled him to the ground.

"Im sorryy!" he says while dragging the 'y.' He then took my hand and kissed the spot that was red.

"Bad Hayes!" Sky said as hitting Hayes in the head. I just laughed.

"Sky! No hitting! I will tell mum!" Hayes says, annoyed.

We all got up and I open my arms, "Goodmorning Sky!" as she hugged me.

"Goodmoring!" she replied happily.

Hayes coughed which made Sky and I separate, "What about my goodmorning hug?"

"You dont get any!" I stuck my tounge out.

"Something is burning!" Brent says while entering the kitchen. Oh shoot.

I quickly ran over to the pan and turned off the stove. Well I guess we have to eat some burnt pancakes.
I placed it on plates, I walked over to the table and saw everyone was already sitting down.

I placed the plates on the table, "Im not eating burnt pancakes!" Cat demanded.

"Dont be pickyyyy!" I say while dragging out the 'y'

"You are the greatest cook ever," Hayes says sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and stuck my toungue out.

"It would be great to see you cook, aye?" I remarked.

**
(same day)

"Bye little Sky!" Cat sayas while being down to hug Sky.

"Bye bye chipmunk!" I say while hugging her. She then hugged everyone else. She walked back to Elizabeth.