Chapter 54

*BRIANNAS POV*

"Hey is this 8G?" I looked up to see Shawn smiling. And it suddenly turned into a worried face.

"Yeah.." was all I said and went back on my phone.

I felt from the corner of my eye that he sat down beside me. I just ignored and keep tweeting. I didnt really wanted to sleep because I might ended falling asleep on his shoulders.

"Attention passengers, please fasten up your seatbelts and get ready to take off. Thank you." the attendant says.

Then the small tv infront of me started playing about the ruled and stuff.

"Gawd Shawn! I had to go to the toilet and you frickin left me!" I heard a boy says breathing heavily.

Matt.

I looked at him and he had a worried face. Seriously? Cant this day just get any better! I just got out of the hospital and now this!

Then memories came in to my head. Why is this happening to me? I didnt feel like this ages ago when I see them.

"Hi." was all Matt said. I ignored him and just focused on the lady saying stuff on the tv. He sat down next to me on the window seat.
Great. Now I am between Shawn and Matt. The last people I wanted to be with.

"Shawn. Where are the others?" Matt asked tilting his head a little bit to face Shawn because I was in the way.

"They are 5 rows infront of us. Taylor, Aaron and Carter are at the very front."

Oh geez. This is great. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh Okay." Matt replied.

We finally took off and this is going to be a long flight!
I took my phone and started to play with it. I didnt have any internet. Ugh!
I grabbed my Mac on my backpack and opened GTA5.

I could feel Shawn and Matt staring on my screen as I started playing it.
I just stayed my eyes glued on my screen, "You guys inlove with my screen or something?" I said with no emotion.

I heard them giggle but I didnt wanted to look at them. It would make my mood worse. I just kept playing.

*SHAWNS POV*

"Hey is this 8G?" I ask the girl smiling, she had a brunette hair playing on her phone.

She looked up and she was B-

The only Brianna Smith.

My smiled turned into a worried face. What if she gets traumatized again and she faints! This is gonna be because of me!

She ignored me and went back on her phone. She was basically checking her tweets.

"Attention passengers, please fasten up your seatbelts and get ready to take off. Thank you." the attendant says.

"Gawd Shawn! I had to go to the toilet and you frickin left me!" I heard a boy says breathing heavily. Matthew. Oh shit.

I looked up at him giving him a look to shutup. He then calmed down and Brianna looked up. Her face went pale. Matts face was worried kind of look. She then ignored and went back on her phone. Gawd! She really do love ignoring people. I dont blame her. We were dicks to her.

"Hi." Matt says while he sat down on the window seat. She didnt even answer and pretended that Matt didnt say anything.

*MATTS POV*

"Hi." I said quietly. Brianna didnt answer me. Ouch.

We just sat their quietly until I broke the silence.

"Shawn. Where are the others?" I asked tilting my head a little bit to face Shawn because Brianna was in the way.

"They are 5 rows infront of us. Taylor, Aaron and Carter are at the very front." he replied.

"Oh Okay."

I was on my phone and so was Brianna and Shawn. I was basically on twitter the whole time.
I tweeted,

@TheMattEspinosa: Going back to North Carolina! Cant wait to get out of the cold weather here in New York!

I was about to tweet another one. But I saw Brianna take her Mac book out and opened a game, that I would never expect her to open.

GTA5. (A/N lul I dunno if you can play GTA 5 on Mac book.)

She started playing it and man! She was hell good- change that! Shes amazing at it! Its not like you would see a girl playing it would ya? Shawn and I watched her play.

"You guys inlove with my screen or something?" she says while her face is just glued on the screen. Shawn and I both giggled quietly.

*BRIANNAS POV*

"Stop staring." I say again.

I could see that both of them are taking their Mac books out. Matt opened GTA 5 and followed by Shawn. Oh great. These boys are up for some challenge eh?

I saw their username join the server that I am at. (A/N I seriously dont know how GTA 5 works! So just go along with it:p)

"2 versus 1? Deal?" I say with no emotion and just kept my eyes on my screen.

"Uh.. A-re you talking to us?" Shawn ask.

"Nah, I'm just talking to my imaginary friend. Shes right infront of me. Jess say hi!" I said sarcastically. I felt Matt reached his arms towards Shawns shoulder and slapped it.

"Ow!" he squealed.

"Uh.. Deal Brianna." Matt says.

We ended up playing for a while and I won.

"I won. You guys need to buy me an ice cream and a jar of gummy bears." I say with no emotions on my voice at all.

They both giggled. Matt said, "Sure."

Its been like 2 hours since my head was down. I didnt want to look at them or anything like that. But my neck is getting tired and I just need to look up. Ok here it goes...

I tilted my head up from my Mac and stretched it. I move my head side to side. Ah that feels better!
I could feel that both of them was staring at me.

"Stop staring. Its weird." I say while going back on playing my game.

**

I got out of the plane and waited for Lox because she was in the very back seat of the plane. Im pretty sure Shawn and Matt went. I didnt bother looking at them. I just got out of the hospital, I need to have a rest for a while.

"Boo!" I heard someone yell behind me. I jumped.

"LOX!" I say slapping her playfully. But she just laughed.

We made our way to the exit and called Cat to pick us up. We just waited on the bench.

"Your birthday in 1 week." Lox says. Oh yeah. I forgot about that!

"Oh yeah!" I say.

"Youre party is gon--" Lox was cut off.

"Here it is!"

_____________________

let me know if I made any spelling errors! xxx

And please read @bocasxqueen fanfiction of
Arianna and Niall!

Thank you! Love you all xoxoxooxo