Chapter 24

*BRIANNAS POV*

I woke up as my alarm went off, waking up the rest of the people in our room.
I cehcked the time 6:30 AM. Ugh. We have Magcon same time 10:30.
I checked all my social medias and stuff. I made a vine with Nash.

I got changed into my black denim short with fringe. I put on my red baseball tee Magcon shirt. I paired it with my red vans and black bandana from Taylor. I put my hair down and did my usual make up.

"Starbucks?" I ask Shawn, Nash and Lox.

"Sure!" They all said in unison.

We grabbed our pennyboards and road to starbucks to order our drinks and food.
We sat down in a table. I decided to talk.

"Lets get to know each other! So why did you guys start vine?" I ask.

"Oh um.." Nash mumbled then looked at Shawn.

"It was just popular, so we did it too." Shawn mumbled.

"Ohhh!" I say.

"What about you and Lox?" Nash asked.

"Well I dont really know." Lox said.

"Yeah me too." I say.

"Whats you guys fave colour?" Nash asked.

"Blue!" I say.

"Pink!" Lox replied.

"What about you guys?" We both say in unison.

"Mines Green and Shawns is Blue." Nash replied.

**

We spent about an hour in starbucks asking random questions to get to know each other better. We are now back in this hotel and the rest of the boys are in our room.

"Lets play question and answer to get to know each other!" Aaron yelled. Ugh. Not again.

"Sure." Cam replied. And so did the rest. We all sat in the middle and made a circle.

"Um. What was your most embarrassing moment?" Carter point out to Lox to start.

"Oh um.. Please don't laugh!" Lox paused, "Well when I was about six, I really wanted to go take a shit and then one of my cousin," She paused again and her eyes locked to mine.

"HOLY SHIT! *LAUGHS*" I shouted making everyone jump. I was laughing for about a minute and my tummy was hurting so I knida stopped.

"I remem.. *laughs* ber *laughs* that!!!!" I barked again.

"Settle down Brianna." Lox mumbled. And then I settled down a little bit, but was still laughing. Then I felt one of the boys had was on my mouth to stop me from laughing. I didn't try to let go of his hand because I was quit annoying.

"Anyways back to my story, so yeah my COUSIN, was on the toilet and I really needed to take a shit. I was knocking the whole time an banging the door and she finally opened but then she fucking tripped me, making all my shit everywhere in my pants." Lox said.

Suddenly, all of us started laughing.

"That's classic. Good job Brianna!" Taylor said patting me on the back.

"I know." I say.

"I knew you guys would laugh!!" Lox said angrily.

"Anyways my turn, my most embarrassing moment was in 8th grade, I was sitting next to my crush and I farted. The classroom was all silent and it was a loud fart and yeah." I said blushing.