Chapter 75

*SHAWNS POV*

Seeing them acting like couples made my heart break. SHattering into million pieces slowly. I watched them whisper stuff to each other. Briannas eyes widen when Matt whispered something to her. This is just great right?

Now Brianna is in her emotional feelings. And no one know whats its about. But when she said that Matt was the problem, I knew something was up.

*MATTS POV*

I dont know literally what I did. I just flirted with her? But that doesnt make any sense of how I could be the problem?

"Dude? I dont even know what I did wrong!" I say to Cam as he was panicking.

"YOU DONT KNOW! HOW COME SHE SAID YOURE THE PROBLEM!" he snap back.

"Guys. You all are really dumb yeah?" Aaron says. Well when it comes to reading others people feeling, he was the best at it.

Cam and I stared at him waiting for him to speak. The rest of the boys were downstairs.

"Brianna is obviously liking once of the boys. Cant you see it? Her eyes. Her facial expressions everytime she sees that boy. If you havent noticed that, you are really dumb. But she cant be with any of us. We are her bullies remember? She didnt even officially say that she had forgiven us, yet she stays here being part of our family." Aaron said in a matured voice. Well he really i soft inside.

Could I be that boy? I questioned myself.

Well no shit. Brianna said you were the problem so obviously he was talking about you!

Even though I am not sure if its true. I just smiled, but its a different type of smile.

*BRIANNAS POV*

Ok. I think I should go and apologize to them, especially to Matt. I acted like a crazy bitch. I think it was just a moment, to let out all my feelings. My difficult feelings. I cleared up myself that I didnt have any feelings for him at all. I think I was just caught up that moment. And hes got a girlfriend anyway, I am pretty sure Jack J told me that.

I knocked on Matts door.

"Hey." I say looking him straight in the eye.

"Hey. Sorry to whatever I did earlier. I didn-" I cut him off.

"No. It is my fault. I acted like crazy. I gues it was just a moment for me." I say probably repeating the thoughts I had earlier.

"No its fine." he smiled.

"So.. I better get going." I smile to him and started walking.

"No! Wait!" I heard the Espinosa yell. I turn around to face him and he had this interesting look on his face.

"Stay?" he asked nervously.

"Sure?" I say unsure.

"So.." I ask breaking the silence in the small room.

"Hey um. I just wanted to say sorry." he blushed and looked down.

"Its all good." I smile.

"So.. Doyouwannagoonadatewithme?" he said, too fast.

"What was that?"

"I s-said do you wanna go on a date with me?"