19

Mitch played Call of Duty and let me lay on him. It was kinda calming. He didn't move much, and if he did he made sure it didn't bother me. "Guys! Dinner!" Adrian called. Mitch sighed and put the controller down. "Do we have to?" I asked, not moving. "Yes. We have to go eat." Mitch said, stretching before picking me up and standing. I groaned. "But I don't wanna." I complained. "Well you don't have a choice. Cause I am not gonna let you starve yourself." He said, opening my door and going downstairs. I remembered the hickeys on my neck and covered them before we got to the table. Adrian was already eating.

Mitch put me in a chair and sat next to me. Adrian stared at me, and i could tell that he was tryna figure out why i was covering my neck. Mitch gave me some food and I started eating, keeping my neck covered. Mitch was trying not to laugh, which made hiding my neck harder cause i was trying not to laugh. "Am i missing something?" Adrian asked. Mitch and I lost it after that. I couldnt stop laughing for the life of me. Which meant I accidentally uncovered my neck. "What the hell?!" Adrian yelled. It got disturbingly quiet after that. Adrian turned to Mitch. "Get out." He said. "No. He stays." I said. "I SAID GET OUT" Adrian yelled, slamming his fist on the table. Mitch stood up. "Dont.." I whimpered, covering my ears and laying my head down on the table. Thing is, i dont know who i was talking to. I didnt want Mitch to leave and I didnt want Adrian to throw him out.

I could feel Mitch staring at me, which only made Adrian angrier. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Adrian yelled. I looked up at Adrian, which sent him flying into a wall. "He. Stays." I said sternly. Mitch looked at Adrian, and adrian stood, rubbing his head. "Fine." He said angrily. He left the house in rage and sped off in his car. Mitch hugged me. "You didn't have to do that." He whispered. I hugged back, trying to grasp the fact that I just threw my brother into a wall. "Yea. I did. There's no way in hell I'm letting him throw you out." I told him. I could feel him smiling, which made me feel good. And we sat there, hugging. And then we felt someone running to the door.
It was Diamond. "Ugh." I said. I walked upstairs to put skinny jeans on and Mitch opened the front door.

"What is it?" He asked her as I walked back down. "Ginger sh-shes planning on coming here tonight and setting the house on fire. They gave up on learning their magick." She answered breathlessly. She was panicking too. "Calm down. We'll work it out." I said. She tried calming down but it only made her panic more. I sighed. "Sit." I said. She did, taking deep breaths. "Uh. I see you're healing well Mitch. Thats good. I'm sorry about what happened. Ginger terrifies me." She said. And she meant it. Mitch nodded. "Well. Shit happens." He said. I looked at him and then at Diamond. I sat on the coffee table in front of her. "Tell us everything." I said.

Diamond nodded and took a deep breath before speaking. "There's this story going around about five kingdoms.. Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and All Forces. The rulers of the kingdoms died. They found four rulers. Earth, Water, Fire, Air. All Forces has two rulers.. which.. rumour has it.. is you two." Diamond explained. "that explains a lot." Mitch said. And it did explain a lot. "Do you know where the other four are?" I asked. "If I had my magick I could tell you. That's what I used my magick for. To find them. I know they're in this world though. The kingdoms are in another world. Through a mirror."