18

The door opened not long after me and Mitch were done. "Derrick? Mitchy Boy? Where y'all at?" Adrian called. I threw a shoe at my door as a response. "Okay. As long as y'all are still here." He said. Mitch sat up and poked my side. "You wanna get something to eat?" He asked. "I dont wanna get dressed." I said. Mitch chuckled and sat on my stomach. "Well sadly you'll have to. And we need to find something to cover these with." He said, poking a couple of the hickeys he put on my neck. "We gotta cover my shit up but not yours? I mean, I did claw the hell out of your back. And your collarbone lowkey looks bruised." I said. "I didn't say we didn't have to cover up my shit. But Adrian would flip shit on me if he saw your neck." He responded. He wasn't lying. Adrian would try to kill him. "Fine. I'll get dressed. Only to go get food." I said.

Mitch smiled and got off me. I sat up and looked at the time. "Its three pm. Fun." I said. Mitch looked at me. "It's only three?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed and put a shirt on. I stood up and walked to him. "Can I wear your hoodie?" I asked. He chuckled and handed it to me. "Its gonna swallow you but here." He said. I smiled and put it on. He wasnt lying. It swallowed me. I shrugged and put underwear on. "Okay im dressed." I said. Mitch, who was completely dressed, looked at me and smirked. "That works." He said, walking to me and picking me up. "Now lets get some food." He said, unlocking my door and going down the stairs.

Adrian was in the living room. Mitch quietly walked to the kitchen and put me on the counter. "Can you ask him what he got cause if I go to ask imma end up saying something like 'oh by the way your brothers not a virgin anymore.'" He asked quietly, trying not to laugh. I smiled. "Hey shit face whatd you get at the store?" I called to Adrian. "Aids." He called back. I rolled my eyes. I felt Adrian walking to the kitchen so i quickly covered my neck. "I got the shit I normally get, along with some of your past requests." He said.  Mitch went through the fridge and pulled a couple things out. He showed me what he grabbed. "This good?" He asked. I nodded. "Yall have fun." Adrian said, going back to the living room. Mitch picked me up and quickly went upstairs.

"Well. We has food stuffs." Mitch said, putting me on the bed. "Mhmmm. and he didnt notice shit for shit." I said. Mitch nodded and sat on the bed. He handed me some of what he grabbed and we sat there eating and having back to back conversations.