4

I must've fallen asleep on Mitch's lap, because when I woke up Mitch was holding me, crying, and yelling at someone. I couldn't tell who, so I stayed quiet and still. "You met him today!" The person he was arguing with, an older woman, yelled. "How many times do I have to tell you Mom?! I have fucking instincts like a wolf! He's mine and I'm not letting you pull him away from me!" He yelled back. Something about what he said made me happy.

His mom went to hit him, and in immediate reaction I turned and grabbed her wrist, locking eye contact with her. While still holding her wrist, I got up off the bed and walked around to where I was standing in front of her. "Unhand me." She said. I shook my head slowly. "You tried to hit him. That is not okay." I growled. She smirked. "I'm assuming you love him? You got wolf instincts too?" She said sarcastically.

I tightened my grip on her wrist and snapped it with ease. She screamed in pain. In response I threw her into a wall. "To answer your question," I started, "Yes. I have wolf instincts." I grabbed my bag, not wanting to admit I did have feelings for Mitch. But I'd have to one way or another, and the sooner the better. "And yes," I looked at her as she tried getting up, "I love him."

His mom looked surprised. "Y-You.. love Mitch..?" She asked. I nodded, looking at Mitch. He was smiling. I grabbed his backpack and held it to him. "Come on." I said. He didn't hesitate to get up. He took his bag and then grabbed my hand. I looked at his mom. "Whore." I said, pulling Mitch out of the house and walking across the street to my house. "My brother's gone. He has work." I told Mitch. He nodded.

There was a large amount of happiness coming from Mitch. It made me happy. He started talking when we got to my room. "You love me?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. I could feel that he didn't know what to stay, so I hugged him. He smiled, hugged back, and kissed the top of my head.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out in my room. We cuddled about 90% of the time but it was still great. "We should start heading back to the school. And we should also prepare ourselves to be bitched at by the girls." Mitch said, checking his phone. I nodded and got up. We slipped our shoes on and left.

About halfway there he grabbed my hand. I didn't mind it, but I knew he was a jock and if he was seen with me he'd get jumped until the end of the year. He must've been listening to my thoughts cause.. "Don't worry about it. I more than likely won't feel the punches or anything."

We got to the school and the girls were waiting for us. Laura looked at our hands. "Why am I not surprised?" She asked. I shrugged. "Just come on before we're chased out." Mitch said. And with that we left.