13

Mitchs scream terrified me. I couldnt feel any emotion coming from him, so i just ran, hoping he wasnt hurt. I could feel Derrick not too far behind me. I thought he was saying something to me, but I couldnt hear anything. I couldve sworn i heard mitch scream again, and i could see why he would be.

The girls got to him, and were still there when i arrived. Mitch was on the ground, crying and bleeding out from his side. I looked at Ginger. "Oh come one pip. we know you talk. Say something." She said. "Alright. Dont you think youve hurt mitch enough?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah. we've hurt him a lot. but its you we want to hurt. Youre dangerous. Too dangerous for our liking." Diamond answered. "HEY im the one that talks to pip." Ginger yelled. "Diamond was born in Italy but was put up for adoption and sent here. her mother died during labor and the dad couldnt provide. She had no known relatives that wanted her so she was in the adoption system for six year before being adopted into america where she later ended up abused by her adoptive father. her mother couldnt do anything so diamond blames her for everything that happened.

"Jesse is german. when she moved here she got bullied. she got called a nazi, couldnt fight back, and no one would help her. her parents are in prison because someone gave a false murder report. You were sent here to your moms closest friend, who blames you for your mother getting taken away. thats why youre so skinny. Youre not allowed to eat.

"Laura doesnt have much to live for. Her dad is a murderer that died in prison. You resemble him so your mom verbally abuses you in front of your sister and brother, the good kids in your house. You have to stay strong though, for your sister and brother. You dont want to disappoint them.

"Now.. Ginger.. Your life is quite interesting. You've never had much of a home issue. You have a perfect family. Its school. Youre a redhead. you know what they say about red heads. You understand being bullied. But one thing youd never understand is being abused at home. Now. You have three options. Let Mitch go, I kill you, or you give me mitch and then i kill you." I said. I could feel multiple emotions coming from Diamond, Laura, and Jesse, but none from Ginger. "I guess the myth is right. Red heads dont have souls." I said, sighing. Anger swarmed from her. She slowly walked to me and stopped when she was really really close to me. "Youre weak." She growled. I smirked.

Then i screamed. Loud. Adrian and grabbed Mitch, running back to the house. Ginger slowly dropped to her knees, eyes rolled back. As did diamond, laura, and jesse. I stopped and they fell to their side. "Its gotta suck to not have magick, yes?" I said, shifting to wolf and running home. I shifted to human at my front door. I opened it and Adrian was cleaning Mitchs side. "They stabbed him." Adrian told me. I looked at Mitch. "Is he okay..?" I asked. "Passed out from blood loss. Are you able to change what type of blood you have?" He asked. I nodded. "A positive." He told me. I nodded and changed my blood type. Adrian took some blood from my arm to give to Mitch. "What type of blood were you born with again?" He asked me. "B negative." i answered. Adrian nodded and stood up. "He should wake up soon." He said. I nodded and sat on the couch with Mitch.

I stayed on the couch with Mitch for over three hours. I would occasionally have to give more blood but it was worth it. After what seemed like forever, i felt his eyes open. I looked at him and smiled, trying to keep from crying. He smile back faintly, then looked around. "Wh-Where.." He started. "Home." I answered, running my hand through his hair. "We're home." I repeated. He smiled. "Yay!" He exclaimed softly. I laughed a bit and kissed him, happy he's alive.