9

I woke up in bed alone. I turned over and Mitch wasn't there. "Don't worry. I was taking a shower." He said, walking out of my bathroom. He had taken a shower. His hair was wet and messy. And he wasn't wearing a shirt. I stared at his abs in awe, unable to speak. "Do you like what you see or something?" He asked, chuckling and sitting beside me on the bed. I nodded, still unable to speak.

He turned and laid his head on my lap, looking up at me. "You're so cute when you're shocked." He said, poking my nose. I smiled. "I wasn't expecting abs. I hadn't thought about it before." I said. "I know. But I have abs. And no one else has seen them." He said. I giggled.

He kind of stared at me. In a sense I stared back, remembering every detail of his face. It hadn't occurred to me though that his eyes were an icy blue. They were pretty. And they went well with his pure black hair. His eyelashes weren't very long, but they were still pretty noticeable if you focus on his eyes a bit. I couldn't really tell what he was thinking about, but i caught some here and there. He was calm, which was good. I didn't want him panicking over anything.

We stayed silent for awhile, his head in my lap. Adrian came upstairs. "Hey uh, me and Callie are gonna go see a movie. You two gonna be okay?" He asked. I nodded. "We'll be fine." I assured him. He nodded and left. I felt Mitchs heartbeat speed up. I looked down at him kinda confused. He was still staring at me and his thoughts were unreadable. The front door closed and without a word Mitch leaned up and kissed me. I froze, not knowing what to do. Mitch heard that and looked at me. "You've never been kissed before?" He asked. I shook my head. "Never until now." I said. He smiled. "Well looks like I'm your first and I'll end up being your last." He said, kissing me again. This time I kissed back.

We did things as we normally did. Cuddled, played Black Ops, cuddled some more. We finally got to where we were both hungry and went downstairs to the kitchen. He was humming a song I knew very well. Trophy Father's Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens. I thought. He nodded. "Yeah. It's a great song." He said. I felt some slight pain coming from Mitch. I hurt me some. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down at the table. He sat on the table beside me. "My parents. They said some things to me over the week and it's still bothering me." He said. I didn't want to know what Mitchs parents said. It wasn't my place to ask either. But i was going to try and help him in any way possible. "Earlier you said something about running away." I said. He nodded. "When you're well enough that's what we're going to do. We're gonna run off somewhere and we won't come back. Okay?" I said. He smiled. "Yeah. That sounds great." He half whispered. I stood up and kissed him, him kissing back.