14

I managed to get Mitch up to my room. He wanted me to take him up there so. I did. I nearly dropped him a few times but I got him up there. We hung out in my room. Adrian went out to work things out with his girlfriend. So it was just me and Mitch for a while. Then someone knocked at the door. "I'll be right back." I groaned, standing. "Be back quick." Mitch said. I nodded and went downstairs.

I opened the door to see Diamond standing on my porch. I stared at her, confused. "Who is it?" Mitch called from my room. "I-Its me." Diamond called back. I cautiously let Diamond inside and went upstairs to get mitch. "Why is she here?" Mitch asked me in a whisper. "I dont know. but she better have a good reason for coming here." I whispered back. Diamond was pacing around the living room when we got down. I sat Mitch on the couch and sat beside him. Diamond looked at us.

"Look i know this looks really suspicious. but im here on my own will. Ginger and the other girls are trying to learn their magick again. they're furious. Like.. They plan to kill yall." She said. She was telling the truth of coming on her own will. And she was telling the truth on her message. I looked at Mitch. He didnt give off any emotion. "Not a problem. We can still run." He said. i decided to speak. "True. i drained all of you of your magick. The chance of you gaining that power again is slim." I said. It was quiet after that.

"Well.. what are you going to do?" Diamond asked after a bit. I shrugged. "We could run. or we could kill you. Depends on you guys though." I said. She nodded. "I'll take my leave. Bye." She said, leaving. I looked at Mitch as soon as the door closed. "So. what do you think?" I asked. "I think i wanna beat the shit out of Ginger." He responded. i laughed, though i knew he was serious.

We stayed downstairs and watched movies for the rest of the day. my brother walked in at about 11 pm. "Oh. yall are down here today. Thats different." He said. I looked at him. "So how did it go with your girlfriend?" I asked. "It went great. She gave me another chance. She did slap me a few times, but i guess its fair."He answered. I nodded. "Dont fuck up again." i said before turning back to the tv. "I wont." He replied, going up to his room. Me and mitch fell asleep on the couch.