11

I smiled after he said it. "Well we can't leave right now. You need to get better." I said. Mitch laughed a little, pulling me down to lay with him. "Fine. We cuddle, we nap, we eat, then we leave." He said. I smiled and nodded. "That's better." I said, giggling. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. We cuddled for a while then simply fell asleep.

We woke up late that night. It was about 11:26 when I checked the clock. "We should pack some. You know, so that we have something." Mitch whispered. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah that'd be smart. Though we could just send our stuff to where ever we're going. It'd be quieter." I whispered back. Mitch yawned. "I like that idea more. I'm hungry." He said. I laughed a little. "Okay. Let's go downstairs and get something." I said, sitting up. He sat up after me then picked me up as he stood. My eyes widened when he picked me up. I didn't think he'd be able to.

As we walked out, we heard faint moaning coming from Adrian's room. One was his - I've heard it before. The other was a female I didn't recognize. Mitch smirked. "Well he's enjoying his night." He said, carrying downstairs. "Yeah. But that's not his girlfriend." I whispered, resting my head on him. I felt Mitch raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean? He's cheating?" He asked. I nodded. "He's done it before. This girl is new. Different brand of perfume, different weight, completely different diet." I said. "Maybe his girlfriend changed some." Mitch suggested, setting me on a kitchen counter. I shook my head. "Different mind too." I whispered, looking up at where my brothers room was. Mitch watched me. "Baby," He started, making me look at him, "what he does.. You cant control. Their his choices. Let him make his mistakes. He'll learn on way or another." He said. I nodded slightly. But I knew his girlfriend. She doesn't deserve it.

We heard the moaning get louder, the female reaching an orgasm. I covered my ears. Mitch wrapped his arms around me. "It'll be okay.." He whispered, stroking my hair. I felt guilt run through my brother, but pleasure from the female. "Get dressed and get out." My brother said. Confusion flew through the woman. They argued for a bit before she came stomping down the stairs. "You know it's kinda fucked up how earlier you were calling me your princess and your little slave and then you just throw me out." She looked at m and Mitch. "Which one of you is Adrian's brother?" She asked. I raised my hand slightly. "Your brother? He's a piece of shit." She said, walking out. "Leave my little brother alone bitch!" Adrian hollered, walking downstairs. I felt pain come from him when he looked into the kitchen.

"Derrick.. I'm sorry..." He half whispered. I refused to speak, so Mitch just kinda took over. "Sorry isn't enough Adrian. Derrick said you've done this before." He said, walking up to him slowly. "I have. And I'm sorry." Adrian said. Mitch shook his head. "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it. The girl you're dating doesn't deserve to be cheated on." Mitch grew angry as he spoke. "I know.." Adrian whispered. "THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT?!" Mitch yelled. I screamed, throwing Adrian into a window.

And that's the last thing I remember from that house before me and Mitch disappeared.