award show bound

Belle's POV

I skip down the corridor and into Michael's luxurious bedroom. His heavenly whistles echo through the house as he walks round downstairs. I love the sound of his sweet voice, it reminds me he's nearby.
I go through into Michael's ensuite, to do my hair and makeup. All of the bathroom is glistening, not a speck of dust in sight. I squeal with excitement, I'm just genuinely so happy at the moment.
I throw my hair into a messy bun so I can work on my face. I had to look my best for this. All the cameras flashing could either make me look great or like a clown. This was Michael and I's first official appearance anywhere together, not so I needed to look great for our debut.
I apply some subtle skin makeup and then do my eyes. A thin line of black eyeliner, some mascara and some sheer silver eyeshadow. I finally swipe my lips with a juicy, nude lipgloss.
I release my hair and begin scrunching it with my hands. My little hands get lost in a sea of curls at this point, you could barely see them.
I decide to straighten my hair, and then curl the bottom half loosely so I could go for a more sexy, contained look. Not a lions mane.
I finish my hair, and it actually turned out just how I wanted. My dark brunette hair was glossy and smooth, which looks perfect against the flowing red dress. I pin back the two front pieces to the back with a silver pin.
I look in the mirror, at my final result. I'm so happy. I turn backwards, looking at my reflection over my shoulder, to imagine what I'd look like walking. I probably look crazy, but this is my first awards show so I felt it was okay to be paranoid.
I hear Michael's angelic voice come nearer as his footsteps follow the sound. He was singing Superstition by Stevie Wonder. I open the bathroom door and step out, knowing he was stood now in his bedroom.
"What do you think?" I say smiling, giving him a twirl which causes my dress to flow gently though the air.
"Wow, Bel. You look so glamorous." He says in awe, looking from me feet to my head.
"Thank you baby, I still can't believe I'm going to this. With you!" I exclaim, clapping my hands together with excitement.
"You're too cute for me to handle." He says, giggling. He walks up to me and takes both my small hands in his big ones. "I can't believe I'm having you by my side."
I close the space between our bodies and kiss his sweet lips, our chests now touching. We begin to fall into a passionate kiss, until Michael pulls back his head.
"I need to get ready!" He says, with wide smiling eyes, as his hands hold the tops of my arms.
I start to laugh, making him paranoid.
"What?" He says, looking at his clothes, checking for something embarrassing.
"You look good with lipgloss, baby." I say smiling at his gorgeous, fresh face.
He starts to laugh and wipe his lips with the back of his hands. Michael walks into the bathroom to get ready and I carry on laughing. As I perch on the end of his bed, I hear him shout through the door, "Oo, I might borrow this. Nude dream. Looks my colour."
Hot, kind, talented and funny? How does this man exist?
"Go for it, babe." I chuckle. I walk up to the large window in his bedroom, and admire the view while I wait for him to get ready.
Minutes later, I hear the bathroom door unlock, and see a sharp looking Michael walk out. He wearing a bright red shirt with a black tie and suit. His suit was bedazzled in silver details and buckles, along with his black leather trousers. His iconic silver, chunky belt made a statement pulling all of his outfit together.
"How do I look?" He says, pulling a cheesy grin.
"Michael! You look so sharp, wow." I say, exhaling with disbelief.
He blushes and takes my hand, "We match."
I look down at my dress, "We do, perfectly. What a coincidence." I mutter.
"Yeah." He winks. He was too cute, intentionally making our outfits match.
"Michael, you literally look amazing. Like so hot." I state, wrapping my arms around his neck, on my tippy toes.
"I love you, Bel." He says, still blushing.
"I love you more, Mike." I say, feeling his gentle kiss on my forehead.
"Ok, we should probably leave now." Michael said, looking at the big clock hanging on his wall.
I squeal.
"Scared?" He said, taking my hand as we exit the room.
"Nervous. But so so excited. As long as you don't leave my side, I'll be fine." I chuckle.
"I won't, promise." He says, with a cute smile.
Just under an hour later, we arrive at the AMA's in the black limo. I can hear a sea of muffled screams through the windows. Fans were smacking the windows with their hands, with facial expressions I couldn't explain if I tried. Some looking happy, some looked in pain. I don't know how we're going to get out.
"Don't worry, we'll get out fine." Michael said, squeezing my hand. How does he read my mind?
"They really love you." I chuckle.
"And I really love them. And you." He says, tapping my nose with a smirk.
The door then swings open, to reveal a sea of people and sounds. The chaos of fans, paparazzi and security swarm the outside world as Michael and I slowly step out the limo.
Cameras instantly flash towards us, as we walk though the tiny path made by security to the red carpet.
Michael puts his one hand up to wave, the other clenching mine. He knew I was nervous, so he didn't let go.
We soon made it out the sea of people and onto the red carpet. Michael and I smiled for some photos, and he put his arm round my waist. Then out of the blue, he planted a kiss on my lips. All the paparazzi and camera flashes went crazy at that.
"Pretty bold for a man who claims to be shy." I whisper to him.
"I want everyone to know you're my girl." He said, louder than expected. I blush and we continue posing for photos for a while more, until the event starts.
It's only just beginning and I've already seen Whitney Houston, Cher, Bon Jovi and Anita Baker in the flesh. I felt a little like a fish out the water, but I didn't care. I was with the biggest man here, so I felt a sense of belonging with him.
We walk into the arena, and it blows me away. It is huge. It it heaving little black with seats and huge faces in pop today. And celebrities in general. It was amazing.
"Where are sat?" I asked Michael, my hand on his shoulder.
"Front row, baby." He said, smirking proudly.
"Of course we are." I giggle, what else would you expect when you come as Michael Jackson's date.
We take our seats in front row, beside Whitney. My heart was beating so fast. The atmosphere in here was sensational. Everyone was smiling and admiring how this room was flowing with important talented faces.
"You ok?" Michael said to me.
"I'm perfect. This is so cool." I said, my hand shaking slightly.
"It is. You look so good, Belle." He said gently, the world flowing out his mouth.
"As do you, Michael." I say stroking his upper leg, as we waited for the show to begin.