what the hell, isabelle

Michael's POV

After several relaxing hours of flying, an automated voice alerts everyone that we will be landing in a minute. Belle and I have been awake for a while now, after our previous naps.
"Have you read that one?" Belle says, pointing her finger at the magazine on the ground. It was facing upside down, from when I tossed it.
"No, I don't wanna read anymore." I groan.
"But you were just saying..."
"Now, I just want to talk to you." I interrupt. I don't want her to see the nasty words about her and I.
"Okay. Are you nervous for tomorrow?" She says, running her finger along the stitching of my jeans.
"A bit. Are you?" I respond.
"I'm terrified." She giggles.
"Really?" I raise my eyebrows, I never knew she felt this way.
"Yeah! The biggest show I've done is... A talent show when I was 15." She smirks.
"You'll be fine, Belle. You are amazing at what you do, therefore there's nothing to be worried about." I gaze into her enticing eyes. She simpers dreamily, and she looks up at me.
"And why are you nervous?" She says, kicking her legs up onto my lap.
"It's my first solo tour, it'll feel different without my brothers. And if I mess up everyone will notice. They have their expectations, and I want them to have the best time of their lives. It's all on me." I vent.
"Michael, don't worry. Really. They're there to see you, they love you. If you just stood there and did nothing, they'd be happy." She smiles. I kiss her sweetly on her forehead.
Minutes later, the plane lands in Tokyo. Everyone quickly gets up and makes their way to the exit of the plane. The white doors peel open, filling the cold plane air with a wave of heat.
"Woah." Ben hollers, "That's hot."
"It's Japan, dumbass." Simon scoffs, stepping out the plane. I giggle at them, they're such a comedic pair.
I reach my hand out behind me for Belle, as she takes it. We walk out the jet, and down the metal creaky steps.
We all file into the white limo awaiting our arrival, and swerve out of the private airport. Belle phones her family back at Pennsylvania, while I sit quietly and admire the window view.
Tokyo is filled to the brim with vibrancy. The city is drowning in a spectrum of colours, everywhere you look. The signs, the shops, the clothes. Everything. It reminded me of New York, but it definitely had something different about it. I have been before, on tour with my brothers, but I never got to explore. I can't read any of the signs, of course, meaning I have no idea where we are.
"Hey Lexi! How are you, baby?" Belle says in a high pitched voice, down the phone. I mouth, 'Tell them I say hello' to Belle, but instead, she says "Do you want to talk to Michael?" She smiles. She passes me the grey telephone.
"Hey Lexi!" I say happily.
"Hi Mikey, where are you?" She says. Her voice is small, sweet and excited.
"Japan!" I exclaim, in a childish voice.
"Wow. Is it pretty!" She exclaims.
"It's so pretty! What have you done today?" I ask.
"I went shopping with mommy, and I got a new horse." She says.
"A horse? Not a real one, I hope." I giggle.
"No! A tiny horse. Her names Katie." She responds.
"I hope to meet her soon." I respond. We talk for a little while, until I pass the phone back to Belle, who was smiling and listening the whole time.
"We're at the hotel, everyone." The driver exclaims. We all hop out, and Frank pays him. Probably using my money.
We are staying in the Centurion Grand Akasaka, and it was stunning. Even if I've just seen the exterior. It stretched up to the cloud, lights outlining the entire slender figure. The glassy walls invited you in, while allowing privacy with golden sheer curtains.
Security surrounds us as we make our way across the tan-coloured stone ground, to the front entrance. There were extravagant green plants and bushes around the entrance and lobby, all trimmed into spirals and different shapes.
"Hello, is this Mr Jackson?" The receptionist hollered, her hair pinned up into a perfect sleek bun. It was fairly obvious it was me arriving, due to the lobby spilling with security.
"Yes, ma'am." Frank responded, his deep voice resonating.
"Follow me!" She stands up and smooths down her white dress with her perfectly manicured hands. "I believe you had a team of others with you?" She says over her shoulder, strutting down the corridor, as we all follow.
"Yes, his back-ups. Are they here? They came on a separate flight." Frank replies, with hand motions as he speaks.
"Yes. They have all been situated to their rooms, about 30 minutes ago." She says, quickly tapping a code into a metal keyboard beside a door.
We continue making our way up this skyscraper of a hotel, until we reach the second to top floor. There are windows along every corridor, so the view was visibly becoming grander and grander. By now, we could see the whole cityscape of this part of Tokyo, beautifully beneath the strip of blue sky.
"Mr Jackson, this is you're room." The lady signals to the end of the corridor, where two large double doors lie.
"Thank you." I nod, walking towards the doors, clutching Belle's hand.
"I'm in with you, right?" She whispers in my ear, nervously.
"Yes, don't worry." I giggle, while swinging open the doors. The room appears spacious, a lot of empty floor space. It has a black and white theme, the walls painted black, with an assortment of green abstract paintings hanging up. It looks quite luxurious, really.
Belle drops her many bags to the ground, kicks off her shoes, and runs over to the bed. She falls effortlessly onto her back, sinking into the clean white duvet.
"Ahh" she exhales.
"You tired?" I say, while taking my shoes off by standing on the back of it with my other foot.
"Mhmm", She hums in response looking up at the detailed ceiling.
"Too tired for a swim?" I wiggle my eyebrows. She speedily sits up on the bed, her legs hanging off the edge.
"A swim?" Her brows furrow.
"A swim. The hotel pool." I respond with my hands on my hips.
She thinks for a second, before saying, "I didn't bring a swimming costume", She groans.
"That's not a problem, this is a fancy hotel. They have these things." I smirk, opening the bathroom door.
"Since when do hotels provide bikinis?" She chuckles from in the other room.
I rummage around in the drawers of the pristine, stunning bathroom, to find a small white bikini. And a white pair of swimming trunks, each with the hotel logo sewn into the corner in golden string.
"Got some!" I shout, walking back in holding the costumes. "Do you think you'll fit?"
"Probably, it looks small." She chuckles at her petite size, "I'll try it on."
We both put on the swimming costumes, which somehow fit us both perfectly. It's like they knew our measurements.
"Ready?" I say, stood by the door in a white robe, holding a fluffy white towel. I felt boujee.
"Yep", Belle frolicked out the door I was holding open, her ponytail swinging side to side.
"Let's take the lift" I say, scanning the room doors for a metal lift door.
"Lazy." She chuckles. I roll my eyes and put my arm around her shoulders, as she rests her head on me.
We casually stroll down the comfortable, quiet corridor enjoying the peace for a while.
"Fancy this" She gushes.
"Fancy what?" I reply, looking down at her sweet complexion.
"Fancy me and you, dating. In Tokyo. About to go on a world tour together. If you told me this would happen when I auditioned, I would have never believed you." She says.
"And I would have never known I'd fall in love with one of my back up dancers, before the tours even begun." I reply, kissing her on top of her hair.
"Michael!" Someone shouts from behind us. Their shriek cuts through the quiet intimate moment between Belle and I like a sharp knife. I whip my head around, my arm still around Belle, to see Hannah.
"Oh, hey Hannah." I say, trying to be polite. She's a great dancer, but she's weird as hell.
"Isabelle." Hannah says dryly, with a death stare towards Belle. Belle just gives a sarcastic smile in response.
"Where are you going then?" I break the silence.
"Pool!" She exclaims happily, opening her robe to reveal the same white bikini Belle is wearing.
"Oh, same." I respond, with a pathetic attempt of a smile.
"We can swim together, Michael." Hannah says, putting her arm on my shoulder. I let out a tiny chuckle and look down at Belle, to see her facial expression. It is the face pure disgust. I know I have to brush Hannah off, but I don't know how without being rude.
"See you down there!" I say, trying to get her to leave.
"I'm walking with you, silly." She responds, with a flirtatious giggle.
"Can you walk with someone else? You're giving me a headache." Belle snaps, rubbing her forehead dramatically. I can't help but laugh.
"What the hell, Isabelle." Hannah scoffs under her breath.
"That isn't even my name?" Belle frowns, with her hands in the air.
"Do I look like I care?" Hannah snaps back, with wide eyes and risen eyebrows.
"Okay, let's not." I chuckle, it's getting too tense for me. But it's also pretty funny.
"Okay, Mike." Hannah sighs, sweetly. God, she's sort of giving me a headache now, her voice is so...shrill.
"He is Michael to you" Belle shoots Hannah a glare.
"Mike" Hannah mutters.
"Fuck off, Hannah!" Belle exclaims. I instantly throw my head back with laughter, while Belle's face slowly turns from frustration to a smirk. Our laughter fills the air, echoing around the empty corridor.
Hannah's jaw drops as she stops walking, I guess it worked.
Hannah is technically supposed to treat me like her boss, so her actions are inappropriate. Especially as my girlfriend is right there. If she wasn't a good dancer, I would have fired her ages ago.