i dont do dirty dancing

As we speed down Main St. New York, all the vibrant, illuminated billboards fill Michael's face with colour.
Blues, pinks, oranges, yellows...
I sit in the back of the limo, excitedly whipping my head side to side, trying to take in everything. Michael is familiar with New York, he's been all across the world. Therefore he is sat calmly, taking in the views.
He chuckles, "We have all day you know? You don't have to see every detail of New York in one car journey", mocking my eagerness.
I put my face into my hands and shake my head, "There's so much to see!" I muffle through my hands, smiling to myself.
"And we will! Don't you worry you pretty, little head of yours." He snickers, stroking my hair.
"What part are we seeing today? Because I want-"
Michael stops my incessant words put pressing his finger against my lips.
"Sh!" He says, frowning jokingly.
He grabs my legs and pulls them over onto his lap. I let out a whimper, somehow I've stressed myself out.
Michael gently strokes my forehead, "Wrinkles? You're only 19?" He kids.
I laugh, "And you're only 29, yet you're so wise."
He smiles, and cups my chin in his large hand. He deeply gazed into my brown eyes.
His stare completely captivates me. He has so much power and hold over me, it's in unbelievable. He could ask me to jump off a cliff and I would do it without hesitation. He's too good to be true. His pure soul and kind heart. He does nothing but love and care. His eyes are like a warm pool of chocolate and I just want to dive in. His dark, defined brows arch perfectly over his face, complementing his chiselled cheekbones and jawline. His small nose cutely sits above his sweet lips, that curl when he laughs. His dark, smooth caramel skin just attracts me like a magnet. And to top it all off, his dark curls fall perfectly over his face. He looks like a painting, he's so perfect it's surreal.
He tucks my hair behind my ear and leans in, pressing his warm, soft lips against mine. Our lips move in time like a symphony or something like that.
His hands hold my head from behind, scrunching my curls into his fist. He plants kisses down my neck and on my collar bone.
I can't describe the feeling he gives me. It's like when you get that short rush of insane excitement and nerves running all through you're body before you go on a ride, but it lasts for what feels like forever. I feel high on life, my whole body shaking with passion.
I pull on his curls as I go in to kiss him again.
I never want this moment to end.
Minutes later, I feel the limo pull up somewhere and stop.
"Ooh we're here", Michael whispers. His warm breath against my neck sends chills all over my body.
We sit up and fix our hair, make up and clothes so we look in tact.
Michael reaches down beneath our seats and pulls out two masks.
"Take you're pick." He says, laughing.
"Hmm, I'm gonna go for Spider-Man." I respond, pulling it over my face. It only covers my eyes section, but it's not me they'd recognise anyway.
"Good choice, Spidey." He chuckles, and puts on a surgical mask and a fedora.
"You don't think people will know it's you?" I ask.
"We have security anyway. It'll be safe, I've lived like it forever."
I nod.
Our dark world suddenly gets corrupted with light, as the chauffeur swings open the door. I squint out the door to try work out where we are, but all I can see is the sun, blinding me.
Michael hops out the door and let's out a sigh. He pokes his hand through the door to help me out, and I grab it. It pulls me out into the open. And I can finally see.
I flutter eyelids to make my vision clear.
Times Square, New York City.
Wow. The view takes my breath away. The bright shining lights create a swirl of colour around and above us, submerging us into what feels like a rainbow. The roads are completely full of all different vehicles; limos, trucks, cars, carts, motorcycles. There isn't a single gap in between them. I can see about 6 McDonalds where I'm standing, the golden arches glowing like a star at night. People dash around us, it's like the whole world is in a hurry. All cultures and ethnicities surround me as I turn to Michael.
"Times Square!" I exclaim, like a little kid on Christmas.
He gushes down at me, "Isn't it beautiful?"
"Stunning, I can't believe this is in actual place." I say, still in awe of my surroundings.
"Well, we have a little rota so we can do as much as we can", Michael whips a piece of paper out his pocket. He wiggles his brows at me playfully.
"Trust you to make a time plan!" I giggle.
"Hey don't diss, it's just being organised." He laughs, unfolding the paper.
"What's first?" I say, getting shoved as a random business man walks into me.
"Ooo, you're gonna like this. The theatre!"
I jump with joy and tighten my fists punching them in the air, "Yes!"
He giggles, "You're too damn cute girl".
I blush, luckily I have a Spider-Man mask on my face.

Minutes later, we step into the Regal Theatre Cinema.
I let out a sigh of relief, as we finally get out the electrifying buzz on the city's streets. It's fairly quiet in here.
"What you wanna watch?" Michael asks, "it's up to you."
I look at the list of what's on today, and I see Dirty Dancing.
I point at it, and turn to Michael for his opinion.
"Good choice, B. I'll go get tickets and popcorn, be right back." He says, walking his long legs off to the counter.
As I wait, I take a look around me.
I can't believe my life right now. I'm on a date with Michael Jackson.
What the hell did I do to deserve this?
I quickly text my mum a little update of my life so she knows what I'm up to. I miss her, but it's fine. I used to go away summers at a time in school so I'm used to it.
This theatre is filled with gold and black detailing on the ceiling and walls. It's elegant and regal. There's lots of signs and movie posters on the walls, in glass frames. I roll my eyes across the posters.
Dirty Dancing, Beverly Hills Cop II, Angel heart...
The cream carpet is perfectly clean, and so is everything else. They really take care of this place, it's beautiful.
Michael looks at me and beckons me over with his hand movement. He's at the counter, which has a huge bucket of popcorn, a large drink, 2 tickets and a takeout bowl of fried on.
"I think I'll need some help carrying this in, do you mind?" He says, trying to pick everything up at once.
I put my hand on his, "Michael, stop, you're gonna drop it all" I chuckle. "Look I'll take the popcorn and drink, you take the tickets and fries, ok?"
He laughs at himself, as if he could have carried it all himself.
We walk down some stairs, it getting darker as we go down. We turn a corner and see black, tall double doors.
Michael leans against the door, pushing it open with his back as all our hands are full.
He holds it open with his body, signalling me to go in with his head, the tickets in between his teeth.
I step in and see a tiny cinema room that could fit about 18 people.
Michael gives our tickets to the lady, then steps up to me.
"It's a private room, it'll just be us." Michael says, reading my mind.
We take a seat at the middle of the back, on the red felt chairs and place down our foods and drinks. The seats are all sofas, 2 or 3 people fit on one.
I put my legs up onto Michaels lap and rest my head on his shoulder, he kisses my hair.
The movie begins, and we both fall into the world of Dirty Dancing, holding each other in our arms.