good to know !!!

I gasp, as I watch Hannah kissing Michael in front of my eyes. Michael was weakly pushing her away with his hands, but she had such a firm grip on him, it was no use.
Tears form in my sorry eyes, as my eyes glue to Hannah and Michael. I can't look away.
I finally muster up words.
"Hannah, what the fuck! Get away from my boyfriend, you freak!" I shriek, powerfully pushing Hannah off of Michael, and into the water. She makes a small splash, a smug grin across her face.
"See?" She snaps, her voice sounding as shrill and sharp as ever.
"What the fuck did you just prove? That you can forcefully kiss anyone? He doesn't like you, Hannah. Get over it, and get away from us." I yell.
"I proved you're nothing special. You've done nothing that I haven't now." She shrugs.
"Get you're jealous ass out of here." I breathe in anger. Hannah let out a maniacal laugh, before wading out of the water with pride.
I didn't even bother to explain what me and Michael had done, that she hadn't.
I slowly turn to Michael, my eyes now full of tears. Tears of frustration, tears of madness, tears of seeing-you're-boyfriend's-lips-on-someone-else's.
"Belle!" He quickly wrapped his arms around me, noticing my red eyes. "Don't let her get to you, please."
"She just kissed you!" Tears begin rolling down my cheeks, as Michael stares at me with guilt.
"I'm so sorry." He puts his head on my shoulder, gently kissing my neck.
"It's not you're fault at all" I sigh, "She's just pure...evil."
It's true. Now she's proven to me that she can kiss Michael, and that she has, I'll never hear the end of it.
"It meant nothing, you saw it. You know there ain't a chance in hell, I'd ever want to kiss Hannah, babe." He widens my eyes at me.
"I know, I know. But..." I struggle to speak between tears, as I gasp for air between each word.
"Baby, stop. Don't cry. Don't give her that satisfaction." He softly wipes my cheeks with his long fingers, his eyes deep with concern.
"Are you gonna you fire her?" I suggest, still in tears.
"I can't, baby. I wish I could. But the tour starts tomorrow, I couldn't find someone to fill in for her overnight." He groans in sorrow.
"I'll take her part. I'll do two roles at once." I ramble.
"You can't, that's not happening", A slight smile appeared on his face, "You're body wouldn't even let you."
"It would if it meant Hannah..." I explain.
"Don't say her name. She's nothing to us, okay? Let's forget this ever happened, and we won't talk to her again. It's like she's not there." Michael says softly.
I nod, tears still rolling down my rosy cheeks. I was not expecting this to happen this evening.
"Let's go up to our room." Michael takes my shaking hand and swishes out of the water, as I follow him. I rub my eyes from a mixture of chlorine and salty tears.
We soon reach our room, after leaving a trail of water drops all the way down the carpet.
"I'm gonna have a shower" I sigh, dropping the now-soaking,robe to the ground as I enter the luxurious bathroom.
"Okay, baby." He says sweetly, still feeling unnecessary guilt.
I let my bikini fall onto the tiles beneath my feet, as I twist the metal knob to begin the shower. Hot water smacks the ground, as I step in. I rub the hotels rose-scented shampoo into my dark hair, to remove any chlorine.
I stare at the ground, going over this evening in my head. This is the worst thing to do, but my mind can't think of anything else. Any distractions were simply temporary.
"Bel?" Michael says, his voice the other side of the shower curtain, "You ok? I can hear sniffling."
"I'll be fine, babe." I sigh, trying to convince myself.
When I think of Hannah, I feel anger boiling inside of me. When I think of their kiss, it simply gets worse.
"Can I come in?" He peeks his head around the white shower curtain, his wet curls stuck to his forehead. I give him a gentle nod, as he steps into the shower.
"Stop crying, or I'll have to stop you myself." He smirks.
"Good luck with that." I let out a faint chuckle.
"Oh! And it worked." He smiles at me, the most genuine smile. It warms my heart.
I rest my heaving head on Michael's bare shoulder, as he holds the back of my head with one hand, my back with the other.
"I love you, so much." He whispers.
"Love you too." I exhale.
He begins to kiss my neck, as water droplets run down my forehead from my hair.
A soft moan escapes my lips as he continues to work his magic. I felt so lucky.
The air of the hot shower, filled with passion and lust. Michael came back up to my lips, as he pressed them against mine.
His hands grabbed around my thighs, as he picked me up. I crossed my legs around his hips, as my back pressed against the wall. The icy cold tiled wall sent shivers down my spine, but I didn't care.
Michael continues to make my night a million times better, as he hit all my sweet spots. I briefly forget all about Hannah and the events earlier, as my focus was entirely on Michael.
I clenched his wet curls in my fist, making him release a moan.
"I love when you do that." He spoke, in a husky deep voice.
"This?" I reply, clenching his hair in my fingers again. He nods and gazes up at me with a huge smile.
"Good to know." I wink at him, continuing to run my fingers through his hair and down his neck as his hands trace down my inner thighs.
It felt like we were the only two people in the world, it truly did.