strawberry versace

The rehearsals have ended for the day, and everyone's now filing out the building. I'm holding Michael's hand as we walk up to the usual slick, black limo. We only have a few more days until the tour officially begins. The first show is in Tokyo, September 12th. I can't wait.
We step into the taxi and zoom off towards the glorious Neverland.
"Babe?" Michael said, casually picking up a bottle of champagne from the metal ice bucket.
"Yes?" I say, putting my legs up on the other seat opposite me. This limo was so spacious, yet I felt so used to it.
"Tonight are the American Music Awards, and I'm attending. Do you wanna be my date?" He questions while gently pouring two flutes of champagne.
"Really!" I exclaim, "I've never been to an event like that, I'd love to!"
"Good, I thought you might not want to." He chuckles, handing me a glass. I nod thank you.
"What? Why?" I scoff.
"It's a big event, I don't know. I thought it maybe too much." He shrugged, sipping his drink.
"No it sounds amazing. Are you nominated for anything?" I say, excitedly.
"Soul/R&B single of the year for Bad, and pop rock male artist of the year." He says.
"That's amazing baby, I'm so proud of you!" I say shaking his arm like a little excited kid.
He giggles, "I might not win!"
"Of course you will!" I say. He's Michael Jackson, of course he will win.
We soon arrive at Neverland, and I run to the door. I can't wait to get ready for the AMA's.
"Someone's excited." Michael giggled to Ben and Simon, but I overheard.
They unlock the door and I step in.
"Wait...what do I wear?" I suddenly panic, I don't know why I never thought of this.
"Don't panic, baby." He read my mind, I can't get anything past him.
"But I have barely any fancy clothes." I say, raising my eyebrows. He puts both his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.
"It's sorted, Bel. I got you something. Go look on my bed." He says, smirking.
"Where's you're bed?" I squeal with excitement.
"Upstairs, doors at the end." He says, laughing at my enthusiasm.
I instantly run off and up the stairs, skipping a step at a time to make them go faster. I see a long corridor, the walls and floor match in dark wood with gold details. I felt like I was on the Titanic or something.
I saw big double doors at the end of the corridor, so I charged towards them. I pushed them by the curly gold handle, and they glided open.
Wow. The room had a massive bed in the centre, the bedding perfectly tucked in around the edges. Every pillow fluffed wonderfully. The ceiling has sweet gold painting details on. A massive window revealed Neverland's treetops, filled with angelic birds. I run over to the bed, my feet sinking into the luxurious, cream carpet.
Laying on the bed, is a black garment bag with the word Versace painting across in silver. My heart fluttered as I dragged the zip down the bag. I pulled it open to reveal a majestic red dress. It was long, long enough to reach the ground and have a train behind it. The straps were thin, which would compliment my small shoulders. The shade of red looked just like a fresh, sweet strawberry. It had a slit up to the knee. The silky material, thick and smooth. The waist was tight so it would grab my figure. It was perfect.
I quickly dropped my clothes to the ground and took the dress out the bad properly. I slipped into it, the silky material was cold against my bare skin. It had a zip down the back, which I pulled up halfway but I couldn't do the rest myself.
I looked in Michael's full length mirror and gasped. This dress was beautiful, sexy and sweet all at the same time. How did Michael know my taste so well? I'm so so lucky.
I threw my hair up into a messy bun so the zip wouldn't catch it while I got ready. I took off my shoes and ran out the room to find Michael. I had to thank him and get his help on the zipper. I went down the steps, the dress flowing gently behind me. I felt like a princess.
"Michael!" I shouted with joy.
He quickly walked out the kitchen and looked at me, with a massive smile on his face. "Wow." He said.
"Thank you so so much Michael, I love it. I love it so much." I gush, putting my hands to my mouth with happiness.
"You look insanely good, Bel. It looks perfect on you." He said, not taking his eyes off me.
"Thank you, baby. Can you help me with the zip?" I say turning around.
"Sure." He said walking over. I then felt his big, cold hands against my bare back, as he took the zip and gently pulled it up to the top.
"Thank you." I said, in such a happy voice, I could hear how silly I looked.
I felt Michael's soft lips kiss my neck, as his arms wrapped around my waist and joint at the front. I smile at the floor, my face burning up.
"You're figure is breathtaking. All of you is perfect. I'm so lucky. I love you, Bel." He whispers between kisses.
"Michael, I love you more. You are so good to me, I can never thank you enough." I say turning around, and putting my hands around his face.
"You will never love me more, Belle." He says, kissing my forehead.
"But I do!" I said chuckling.
"Nope, now go get ready baby." He said, pushing me away. I giggle and walk off towards the stairs.
I hear a long wolf whistle and turn swiftly around. Michael was staring at me, his arms crossed. I chuckle and blush, "Shut up!" I joke.
"I can't help it! You look too good!" He shouted, watching me go up the stairs. I roll my eyes playfully and laugh to myself.
God, he makes me so happy.