Chapter 10: Curiosity Killed The Cat

Chapter 10: Curiousity Killed The Cat or Do You On The Desk

Banner off to the side made by jaannaae! Thanks

Comment and Vote!!!! Please and thanks (P.S I love long comments)(I was typing this chapter, almost finished it, computer froze I had to turn it off and lost all of this. So I had to find the drive to rewrite this when I had no inspiration to. Thanks for all the people who encouraged me :)

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."-William Shakespeare

"If music be the food of love, play on."-William Shakespeare

December's Pov.

“We were arguing about the fact that I told him that I didn’t feel comfortable around him and he got angry and some other things that I don’t even care about.” Anna told us backing up off the wipe dusting herself and walking closer to Hunter and I. “I thought he was supposed to be an honesty lover. Guess he doesn’t like too much honesty.”

“I just pointed out the fact that she doesn’t know us and in order to think we’re up to something bad, she should at least have been around us longer than a few hours. The discomfort I understand, the judgment I’m not so keen on.” Tristan countered glaring at my friend.

Something tells me that there was more behind that conversation, but this was all they were going to tell us so we might as well leave it alone. Tristan’s look today was more of a carefree one. He was wearing a T-shirt that read ‘Leave it and me alone’ and a pair of gray Levi's with black converse. Well if that didn’t match perfectly.

“Tristan, that’s her opinion. Dude, just leave it.” Hunter sighed shaking his head at his best friend who seemed to cut people off at one situation with them. Tristan flipped his hair out of his face and narrowed.

Hunter just looked back at him blinking. Tristan sighed, “Whatever.” We went our separate ways after that.

Kristofferson has been trying to gain my attention in the halls but I’d slip out of sight before he could even blink or Hunter would be right by me. Hunter had no problem with Kris, but Kris had a problem with Hunter. Although I wasn’t necessarily afraid of ‘normal’ Hunter I knew he was capable of dangerous things. The whole school knew what he was capable, and although he was the jokey type, they knew not to go too far with anything.

“So, Cember I’m bored.” Hunter muttered in my ear during English, we were in the middle of Flowers for Algernon’s (the book) movie, which was called Charlie, because our teacher was gone for the day. It was made in like the sixties so the movie was super boring and sad.

“Hunter, just watch the movie.” I shushed, trying my hardest to keep my eyes open.

“You know it’s boring February, let’s ditch.” He dared and I was almost tempted to take him up on his offer.

“Class you have a worksheet. I almost forgot!” The sub told us absentmindedly and passed the sheet out.

“If this was you, I’d most definitely do you on the desk. But since this is work it’s not going to get done now.” He was always so nonchalant about these types of things and it always seemed to get to me.

“Hunter,” I whispered harshly, flustered by his words. I covered my face with my hand and hid behind my hair which earned a chuckle from him.

“That’s the reaction I was going for,” he smirked leaning back in his chair then turning his attention to the screen.