JMH40

A handsome giant sat at his study table, busy with papers. Specially a file that contained all the joys of his life. Baekhyun's pregnancy details, every little detail. It was something he loved to go through when he was tired. But a new paper made him frown and a life it.

For once come with me to check in at the hospital. I think you scored a point again.
                     ♡CB...ChanBaek. But honestly its Cherry Blossoms.♡

Chanyeol gasped as he walked out to find his wife cleaning our little children's room. Such beauty always made the giant go crazy.

"Cherry Blossoms?" The deep voice called out to the beautiful blue and green eyed boy.

"Hmmm?" A soft humming questioned the giant.

"Are you pregnant?" Chanyeol questioned his bundle of joy and Baekhyun turned around biting his lips nervously.

"I...I...Think so...I'm having the morning sickness and stuff and I keep throwing up a lot. So...So I thought I was pregnant....I'm sorry If I disappointed you." Baekhyun's lips quivered, his beautiful eyes tearing up.

"You are definitely pregnant." The giant chuckled carrying the pouting wife bridal style to the car.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun baby voiced.

"To check whether I actually scored." Chanyeol chuckled as he drove off smiling.

"Well Mrs Park you are pregnant of course. Sorry It's me Darco today since Luhan's mom had to leave for China for a medical thingy. Omo and you are thirteen weeks pregnant. Congrats Baekkie." Darco clapped her hands and grinned at Baekhyun who sniffled looking at his still flat belly.

"Wow Baby....You were right I haved scored a point." Chanyeol winked at his blushing wife.

"Wait....You have scored two points Chanyeol. This is awesome!!!" Darco giggled looking at Baekhyun joyful eyes.

"Idiot big fat Yoda buns. Look what you've done?" Baekhyun playfully slapped Chanyeol's chest.

"What? I just increased Anna's salary...And her job of spoiling our kids." Chanyeol chuckled at the blushing man as Darco gave them their reports and the said vitamins.

"But Honey, Peach is only three. And Chae Chan are nine." Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's lap pouting at him with puppy eyes.

"So? They would love to see their Mommy pregnant again. Just like me. But Anna would be happier.

"I love you soo much." Baekhyun giggled licking Chanyeol's collar bone.

"And I love a horny round juicy Sugar Plum." Chanyeol kissed his wife's lips with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm not horny you fat dick!!!" Baekhyun pouted pushing his husbands face and walking away.
"You want get it for a week then." Chanyeol frowned.

"Great. Keep it for yourself." The blue and green eyed boy stuck his tongue out.

"Chae.....Peach both of you don't have place inside my hoodie." Chanyeol groaned in his sleep as someone wriggled inside his hoodie. But a butterfly kiss fell on his lips and he shot his eyes open.