JMH39

Baekhyun Pov......

Peach was a beauty to be honest. A perfection just like Chanyeol chanted everyday. My husband was helping Anna to play the guitar as Chae was tied to the staircase railing as she had been fighting with Chan over some doll of hers. And Chan was grounded to the naughty corner.

"Stop cursing me Chae if you wanna play video games after this." Anna said and my little daughters face lit up and she kept quiet. Chan punched the air and remained silent doing a air high five with his sister. I giggled it was sweet to watch. Chanyeol kept swatting Anna's forehead when she did something wrong. But suddenly I was called by my little baby girl and I closed the room door and tip toed to her pink crib. Engulfing her in my arms.

"Hungry?" I whispered as I rocked her softly and took her to my bed. Unbuttoning the first few buttons of my blue shirt. Her soft mouth took in my left bud and she happily began sucking it. Her soft pudgy hands gently pushing my chest as she wiggled and sucked it. Biting it time to time.

I squeezed Peach in my embrace and caressed her chubby round cheeks as my red haired beauty drank her milk. But sleepiness took over me. Leaning my head on the head board I drifted off to a light slumber. After about fifteen minutes I felt a big mouth suck my bud instead of a small mouth and I shot my eyes open.

"Chanyeol!!! Stop it." I frowned as his big arms held my waist tightly and he abused my poor bud. Not that I was complaining. I was loving it but yet again.

"It's unfair....She gets to suck that more than me." Chanyeol pulled away with a tiny pop and wiped his mouth. "It's tasty." He said chuckling making me flush red as Peach started crying again. I threw a pillow at the giant, taking Peach again.

"Idiot. I hate you. As If you never do it. You fucking do it every night draining me off my morning." I frowned as Peach tugged at my right clothed bud.

"I love you too Cherry Blossom." Chanyeol kissed my cheek and pushed my shirt off my right shoulder as he made Peach suck her milk from my right bud and he walked away. What? No? I need him. Urghhh am I pregnant again? No...Then why am I still horny....But he's illegally handsome.

"Yah!! Park Chanyeol!!! Come here you big giant." I frowned pouting and wriggling my fore finger, gesturing him to come back.

"What is it Sugar?" He asked leaning down. I smirked snaking my hand behind his neck and pulling him lower. Crashing my lips on my hunk of a husbands.

"Woah little wolf." Chanyeol chuckled stumbling.

"Shut up and kiss me now." I giggled and he sat down cupping my face as my hand slid down to his waist pulling him closer to my body.

There were nights I stayed up feeding Peach. I rarely slept but Chanyeol stayed up later than I. He was the one who tried to pacify her. Sometimes she would sleep, sometimes if her cries grew louder a warm pair of lips would kiss my mouth and wake me up with love.

"Yeolah!!! Why isn't she crying?" I asked him one day and I cried at the sight I saw. Peach was fast asleep on Chanyeol's chest and his big arm gently patted her butt. I kissed his forehead and leaned to his side.

"She's hungry I think..You were so peacefully sleeping I couldn't wake you." Chanyeol mumbled as he rested his head on my chest. I smiled and kissed my husbands head again.

"Do you have to go?" I pouted wriggling myself into his hoodie.

"It's just in Busan. I'd be back by evening." Chanyeol kissed me. I pouted again and gently bit his lower lip pulling it with puppy eyes.

"I will miss you." I sniffled and his hold under my butt tightened.

"I will miss you more." Chanyeol kissed me slow and deeply. I finally let him go to the match. Waving at Chae and Chan along with Anna who were excited.

"Mommy!!!! Daddy looked so HANDSOME....I'm going to be a basket ball player too." Chan bounced up and down and told be every detail.

"Baozi is a darling....I think aunt Chenny is gonna bring home a girly too." Chae rejoiced as she was carried by Anna to the kitchen. Chan followed suit afraid his beloved babysitter and sister would eat all the food.

I sighed walking up stairs. Chanyeol had just straightly gone upstairs.

"Honey!!! You alright?" I asked softly closing the door.

"Yes.....Just tired." Chanyeol's muffled voice came from the bed.

"Honey, Go shower, Want me to set the bath for you?" I asked and he nodded.

I set the warm water and pulled a tired Chanyeol into the bathroom.

"Yeolah...Can I baby you tonight?" I blushed and he nodded. I removed his clothes and pulled down his boxers. Making him sit I tried to leave when Chanyeol held my wrist.

"Help me shower." He whispered and I blushed even harder. But pouted when Peach started crying. "Bring her in too." Chanyeol chuckled and I nodded.

As Chanyeol held his daughter in his big arms I stripped under my lovers intense gaze and dipped myself into the water.

Leaning my back on Chanyeol, in the warm heat in the cage of his naked embrace I sat with me head resting on his shoulder. Peach was in my arms. Safe and secure as she happily sucked my bud. Chanyeol grazed my neck, leaving soft delicate hickeys as his arms caressed my thighs.

"It was a very hard day. I felt like dying, yet your touch makes me feel alive. Thanks Blossom buns. I love coming home to into your arms." Chanyeol bit my jawline hugging me tightly.

As usual I ended up being babied by Chanyeol. Peach had fallen asleep plugging her self to my bud. Chanyeol chuckled taking her and drying her as he went to Anna who bounced at the sight of the little butterfly and happily agreed to tuck her to sleep.

When Chanyeol came back he carried me, drying me and cocooning me as he carried me to bed.

"Yeolah...You should dress me you idiot. I'm naked." I hissed.

"Well then lets sleep that way." He chuckled removing his clothes again. He jumped next to me. Squishing his face into my chest and hugging my waist.

"I love you so much Honey." I giggled hugging his head as I felt a soft kiss on the center.

"I love you more than that." He said and I heard soft snoring. I hugged him tightly as I drifted off to sleep.