JMH21

Nobody's Pov.....

Chanyeol bit and sucked the inner thighs of the godly pregnant boy under him, Who moaned so lewdly that turned the giant on and made him hard and lusty. The giants hand roamed the body of his boyfriend and stopped at his round growing baby bump, and kissed it with all the affection in his body.

"Cherry Blossom? DO you want this?" The taller teasingly asked and the smaller playfully kicked his chest but the leg was caught kissed.

"You want me to give birth on your grave?" Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol and the tall man chuckled getting off to get a bottle of lube. He came back and made Baekhyun spread his legs wide so Chanyeol's giant frame can fit in.

"Yeolah? You okay?" Baekhyun asked when the giant raised his thighs on to his shoulders and poured the cold liquid onto his wet pink hole.

"Yeah my gummy bear." The deep voice sounded a bit off but still managed to smile.

"No your not, Let's stop and do it when you feel better." The giant's boyfriend said trying to reach for Chanyeol's tired face.

"Honey buns, Relax I'm fine and I want this. Okay?" Chanyeol nodded at the boy under him and Baekhyun bit his lips nodding.

"Urghhhh..." Baekhyun wined when a thick finger slid inside his tight butt hole and started stretching him out. Then in went the second and third, and the fourth.

"Ahhhhhh, Yeolah......It hurts." The abnormal boy cried out and Chanyeol chuckled and slid the lubed fingers wiping it on his throbbing member and poured more lube on to it as he positioned himself to Baekhyun's lubricated puckering hole. 

"Princess peach, You're the most beautiful hooman I've met and wanted." Chanyeol cooed entering Baekhyun without warning and falling onto his body careful not to smash the baby bump.

"AHHHHHHHHH, It....Fucking hurts still.." Baekhyun screeched scratching Chanyeol's back body with his neatly cut nails.

The taller crashed his lips onto the swollen lips to ease the pain, tugging at the soft canvas and waiting for permission to move.

"Move..Mgnnhhah." The smaller moaned into the kiss pulling the giant into his lips more if possible. Chanyeol started at a slow pace but soon moved so fast and animistic that Baekhyun gasped out of his lips. His face covered with beads of sweat and tears.

"OMG there...again please....Faster..." Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol abused his already abused neck, sweet spots, buds his baby bump his pelvic bones and arms. The taller pounded onto the smaller's sensitive bundle of nerves making it sore and abused.

"Ahhhh Gosh." Chanyeol groaned when a perfect set of teeth dug deep into his shoulder blades.

"Yeol....Chanyeol...ahhhhhhhhh..I." Baekhyun screamed and couldn't finished when he cumed all over Chanyeol's crafted abs and face.

"Me too." The deep voice said as he released his seeds into his bundle of joy and pulled away delicate;y as Baekhyun crunched up his face.

"Ahh." He whispered when it was completely out of him. But the huge man before him fell flat next to him once the session was over and Baekhyun panicked.

"Chanyeol...Channie? Yahh Yeolah!!!" Baekhyun shook the man he loved and adored so much but Chanyeol didn't budge. He was mumbling incoherent words and his temperature was rising.

Baekhyun reached for his phone and called Luhan's mother hurriedly.

"Eomma. Chanyeols having fever. What should I do?" He cried into the phone and the she had to calm him down.

"Son. Baby relax. That's since he has injuries. Dab his body and try to keep his temperature balanced. He'd be fine by morning." Luhans mother said and Baekhyun nodded saying a thousand thankyou's and cutting the call.

Baekhyun rushed to shower and cleaned himself quickly. He soaked a towel and wiped Chanyeol's sweaty body clean. He then wore a boxer and chanyeols big sweater.

The petite pregnant boy limped up and down to reduce the heat. Tears flowed down his chubby cheeks as he worked day and night. A week closed in and Chanyeol was still sick. Four months were finishing and Baekhyun was feeling weak being the abnormal guy he was. He had to take his inhaler every now and then. His head burst with a terrible headache.

He was dabbing the forehead of Chanyeol when a sudden pain churned in his stomach.

"Ahh....Please babies...Don't hurt Mommy. He has to take care of Daddy." Baekhyun held his stomach and gritted his teeth holding it under and over.

"Ahhh....Yeol....Yeolah." The smaller burst into tears as he slid down to the floor. "Mama...It hurts." He cried but Chanyeols was unconcious and his mother was too far.

He fainted on the floor and woke up after an hour and the pain had left its cramps. He could barely walk.

"Yeolah...Channieah...Please.......Wake up." He whispered but the giant showed no response. Baekhyun had to go to school to catch his studies and even the boys had come for a visit.

Chanyeol seemed to be still under the flue and the giant was a hot steamer by now. And Baekhyun hated himself as he thought the giant fell ill since Baekhyun forced him to do things.

Yoora had come from Japan and Mrs Park had some work so she stayed back. The beautiful girl noticed the change in her brothers little boyfriend and questioned him.

"Baekkie baby, Channie will be alright. Its just a viral flue." Yoora wrapped her hand around his shoulder and Baekhyun burst into tears.

"It's all my fault. If I hadn't insisted in having sex. He'd be fine and healthy. It's all my fault. I'm so selfish and mean." Baekhyun cried into the pads of his palm.

"Sweet heart. Its not for the sex. He's just stressed out. Give him time and he'd be fine." Yoora tried to calm the pregnant boy down.

"Yes. Stressed of me. I put him through so much. I should never been born. Then Chanyeol would have never fallen in love with a abnormal boy like me who steals his strength." Baekhyuns cries grew louder and louder as he ran to the shared room and plopped down next to the sleeping bare bodied giant who wore only a blue jean under the covers.

Baekhyun stuffed his pillow onto his face and wailed into it crying his broken heart out. He cried so much his breath hitched and he couldnt find his inhaler.