JMH16

Nobody's Pov........

Chanyeol was him anymore, he started yearning for the little abnormal guy more. Seohyung tried her best to get the giant on her side but the boy was long lost in the deep trenches of a certain blue and green eyed boy.

Baekhyun had'nt turned out to school for a week. And his mother had been oddly discouraging when Chanyeol went to the Byun's. His friends knew something was wrong but Kai and Luhan knew better. They knew how Baekhyun's father was.

Baekhyun was weakening and refusing to eat or take his medicines anymore. He called out for Chanyeol day and night but his father pretended to be deaf. Baekhyun needed the giant, not seeing the goofy male was agony and he was going insane.

And one night the black haired boy sunk deep into his fluffy bed, down with a steaming fever, and a mind filled with Chanyeol. His lips were parched, his body limp, the child inside getting weaker. He was slowly loosing himself.

"Chanyeol." He cried out every night and his mother cried with him. But his father sticked to his word.

"MAMA, MY STOMACH. IT HURTS. AHHH....CHANYEOL." His voice finally broke and his mother called the giant at the dead of midnight. The worried boyfriend and soon to be father came rushing at lightening speed to his little bundle of joy.

"He's up there, And has been calling for you for days. His father doesn't want this. That's why Baekhyun's grounded. He's refusing his medicines and food. He'd die or loose the child. Please Chanyeol. Do something. Baekhyun needs you." The hurt mother cried and Chanyeol ran up to Baekhyun's locked room and opened it to see a sickly boy moaning out his name as he choked on his sobs.

Chanyeol's heart snapped at the painful sight and he closed the door shut again padded next to Baekhyun. He sat down,his big almond eyes filled with tears and his big hands shivered as he cradled the once chubby cheeks.

"Chan...Chanyeolah..." Baekhyun whimpered and twitched with sweat and a high temperature of fever.

"Sugur plum, Hey It's me Yeolah." The deep voice sounded so soft and barely audible. But the abnormal boy heard it loud and clear.

Baekhyun slowly calmed down, but his breathing heavy and uneasy. Still he forced his blue eye open first then the green shot open again. The image was still foggy and took time to clear up. As the view of a teary eyed Chanyeol came into view, the petite ebony haired boy tried to reach up and touch the man but failed to carry his weak hand.

"Yeo....Yeolah.." Baekhyun's voice cracked and he started crying loudly. Chanyeol pulled the sweaty boy into his giant embrace.

"I'm sorry. But you should eat. My cherry blossom." Chanyeol whispered pulling him away.

"No, I won't I want you, Why...Why is everyone telling me you use me? Don't Don't you love me? It hurts Channie....." The little boy sniffled.

"I'm sorry for all that you had to go through, But I love you so much, How can I explain that smile of yours that turns my worlds around?" The giant confessed pecking the smaller softly on the lips.

"HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY HOUSE CHANYEOL?" Mr Byun's voice filled the room and Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun's lips.

"I...I'm sorry Mr Byun, Baekhyun's sick. Please." Chanyeol pleaded.

"GET OUT." The man screamed and Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly.

"BYUN, Stop it, Baekhyun's pregnant with Chanyeol's child and they need him, Stop being the murderer of your own son and grandchild. Look at him, He's only bones and skin. Chanyeol will stay until Baekhyun's better." Mrs Byun raised her voice at her husband and Mr Byun grew angrier.

"Grace, Are you crazy? I hate this playboy and I don't want his grandchildren here." Mr Byun lashed out.

"Do you want me to file a case for Baekhyun's custody? Shut up Byun, I won't watch my son die of his fathers deeds." Mrs Byun threatened and Baekhyun's father left the room with heavy steps.

"Chanyeol, Stay and bring my boy back to life, please." She said hugging the two boy and leaving the room. Baekhyun cried for hours in the warm embrace of his boyfriend, until he fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning, Baekhyun clung onto Chanyeol like his life would end if the giant left, Chanyeol chuckled as he carried his baby to shower, and wrapped him up in his towel and placing him on his fluffy bed.

"Yeolah, I'm still naked, Shouldn't you dress me?" Baekhyun's voice came from the towel cocoon.

"I will, dress my sugar plum when he's taken his medicines and eaten his food." The giant said mixing the soup and feeding Baekhyun.

"Do I irritate you by being childish and a baby?" The beautiful eyes Chanyeol loved looked at him with tears.

"Well, To be honest, I love spoiling you and I adore you for being such a baby. Shush Channie, Yeollie and Yeolah loves Baekkie okay?" The giant chuckled bobbing their noses together as he fed him more soup. "Wipe your mouth, I'll get your medicines."

"Wipe it for me." Baekhyun blushed. The giant chuckled kissing the babyish boyfriend he couldn't help but fall in love deeper and deeper.

"Yeolah." Baekhyun whispered hugging Yeollie tightly.

"Yes, Sugar?" Chanyeol responded bring the medicines and water.

"Wha....What if our baby is abnormal too?" The petite boy pouted hiding his face.

"Then it's gonna be the greatest little creation and gift I would ever get." The taller chuckled feeding Baekhyun his medicines and going to get his dresses.

"Here common wear your jeans. Opps first your boxer and then your jeans." Chanyeol giggled and Baekhyun playfully kicked his jeans away.

"No, I won't wear jeans, Your shirts in the drawer." Baekhyun blushed and his boyfriend dressed him with his shirt and black boxers. and carried him bridal style down stairs.

"Would you still carry me even when my tummy grows?" The smaller whispred into the big yoda ears and the giant smiled and nodded.

"If this man sits at the table I won't eat." Mr Byun stood up to leave when Chanyeol brought in Baekhyun and set him down.

"Papa, Please, It hurts a lot. Don't hurt me any further." Baekhyun pleaded.

"Shut up Baekhyun, Whould Chanyeol give me another Baekhyun when you die giving birth to that little devil? You know your body can't handle that." Mr Byun snapped at his crying son. But Baekhyun didn't hear a thing as his frail hand searched for his boyfriend and he kept gritting his teeth. And the other hand held his chest.

"Yeolah, My...My..Stomach, Ahhhh, Yeolah." Baekhyun cried out as he blacked out in Chanyeol's arms. Mrs Byun rushed to her son and so did Mr Byun. Chanyeol shook his boyfriend his own tears falling as he scooped the boy and ran to his car.