JMH32

"So you guys are Park Chanyeol's children. Woah the famous basket ball players children? So umm what's your mother's name again?" The teacher asked two gorgeous children who stood with box smiles.

"His name is Park Cherry Blossom." Chanhyung smiled proudly.

"No. Daddy said it was Sugar Plum." Chaehyun glared at her twin.

"No. It's Cherry Blossom. No wait was It Butter Buns." The handsome five year old boy scratched his head.

"No. It's either Cherry Blossom or Sugar Plum. Daddy calls Mommy by those names more." The reddish black haired girl pouted.

"Fine. Fine. I'll call your mommy and ask him personally. Now buzz off. Your father is waiting." Their teacher shooed them off chuckling.

"Daddy!!!" The twins ran to their father and climbed up his body.

"Daddy, What's Mommy's name?" Chaehyun asked her father.

"Why, It's Cherry Blossom." Her father smiled.

"Told you so." Chanhyung stuck his tongue out.

"But I thought it was Sugar Plum?" Chaenhyun pouted.

"Well Cherry Blossom and Sugar Plum are the name I call your mother. He has a name but I have never called him that. So you guys should ask him yourself." The giant said making them sit on the back seat.

Just as said they pranced inside their house the moment they reached home.

"Mommy. Mommy!!!" The twins ran into the petite frame that always had its hands open for them to fall inside. They hugged their mother and pulled away staring at the identical blue and green eyes as theirs.

"Hey my little fairies." Their mother smiled walking them to the couch.

"Mommy. Whats your real name?" The twins asked in unison as they sat on their mothers lap.

"Okay. Mommy's name was Byun Baekhyun and after I married your father I become Park Baekhyun. Why?" Baekhyun asked the pig tailed girl.

"Our teacher asked and we said Cherry Blossom and Sugar Plum since Daddy call's you that." Chanhyung said and Chaehyun nodded.

"Now go wash up. We have go to grandma Byun's." Chanyeol came inside and sent the children to their room.

"You never told me that we are going to Mama's house." Baekhyun reached out to remove Chanyeol's tie.

"Sorry Cherry. Mama told me she was going to Busan today and wanted to take the twins along. You were sleeping when she called." Chanyeol said caressing his wife's curvy waist.

"I was tired, doing all the house work and wifely duties." Baekhyun pouted but smiled when his husband butterfly kissed his soft neck.

"My baby. Wanna go on a long drive?" Chanyeol asked his blushing wife who played with his shirt buttons.

"I would love to have a break since the twins are gonna be with Mama for a while for their holidays." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the giants waist.

"Bye Mommy. Bye Daddy. We will miss you. Don't miss us too much. We love you." The twins screamed as Mama Byun and Mama Park drove off. The waved from the back seat at their parents until the car vanished into the distance.

"I'll my little monsters. Where's noona?" Baekhyun suddenly looked up to Chanyeol.

"Eygpt. Fan meeting. Or something." He shrugged his shoulders and they got into their car to set of on their long drive.

They drove through meadows and orchards, the fresh breeze brushing through Baekhyun's black hair and his blue and green eyes gleaming in the fading sunlight.

"Yeolah. Stop the car." Baekhyun abruptly panicked.

"Why?" Chanyeol stopped and looked at his wife.

Smack

"I forgot to kiss you in the morning." Baekhyun lied blushing and playing with his fingers.

"Liar. Yah!! My vixen come here." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's waist and crashed his lips on the smaller's.

"My teddy bear. Chaehyun stole Channie and Yeollie from me. Bad girl." Baekhyun whispered into the kiss.

"You have me right naughty." Chanyeol kissed him deeply and passionately.

They arrived at a hotel after seven hours of driving and the first thing Baekhyun did was shower and plop on the bed. When Chanyeol showered and got into bed, the tiny man crawled onto his husbands body and slept flat on Chanyeol's torso.

"Yeolah.....You are so soft and comfortable to sleep on. My squishy plushie." The smaller mumble and giggled.

"Sleep Sugar plum. And thank you my puppy." Chanyeol whispered patting Baekhyun's butt.

When morning came and the giant woke up, Baekhyun was no where to be seen. He freaked out but then saw his love standing on the balcony with one of Chanyeol's white shirts and a black boxer. Sipping hot coffee from a mug with damped hair.

"Good morning Cherry Blossom." The giant whispered wrapping his arm around the petite waist. Caressing and feeling his waist as he kissed his neck softly.

"Ah...Morning big guy." Baekhyun caresses Chanyeol's cheek making him lean into the soft touch.

"I was wondering if you...know....I mean like may be...its been so long...since." Chanyeol stuttered but Baekhyun turned round pressing his chest on Chanyeol's. His hand gliding down to his husbands hardening member.

"Blossoms, I want to make love to you. Can I?" Chanyeol pouted and Baekhyun giggled nodding. The coffee mug was forgotten as the couple went inside and Baekhyun fell on his knees and pulled down his husbands throbbing member out taking him into his small mouth.

"Nghhh...Wha...What..Gosh stop it Blossoms." Chanyeol moaned as the smaller swirled his tongue around his balls and sucked at his length.

"Take it out...I'm gonna cum." The giant yeld when the smaller fastened the bobbing and Chanyeols stomach churned. Not soon after the taller realized into his lovers small mouth and Baekhyun swallowed him down but choked on the last bit before lucking him clean.

"Told you not to." Chanyeol wiped Baekhyun's lips.

"You taste great." The smaller winked as he was carried to bed and nailed underneath his husband.

"Well you taste like heaven." Chanyeol undressed Baekhyun and himself as he took Baekhyun whole into his mouth and licked and sucked the sensitive skin and the smaller moaned.

"Mnngghhhnnghhhh Yeolahhh." Baekhyun arched his back pushing into his husbands mouth even more. His fingers curling into the red hair as he screamed cumming into Chanyeol.

"Cherry Blossom, I forgot the condoms. I'm sorry I guess we should stop..." Chanyeol said after licking Baekhyuns dick clean.

"Then fuck me raw. Make love to me like never before." Baekhyun seductively ran an arm through Chanyeol's abs and to the back of his neck, pulling him into a heated yet passionate and full of love kind of a kiss.