JMH22

Chanyeol's Pov.......

Someone beside me was fidgeting and kicking and I was woken up with a jolt to see Baekhyun holding his chest and breathing heavily his other other hand trying to find his inhaler.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the study table grabbing the inhaler and ran back stuffing intl Baekhyun's mouth. He inhaled harshly and slowly calmed down.
"Gosh butter cup, You should have it with you 24/7." I said lying down beside him.

"You....You were sick...I'm at fault...I shouldn't have forced you into having sex. I'm sorry for being such a parasite. You were so busy looking after me that you forgot to look after your self. I wish I shouldn't have been born. I'm such a usual being...I...Ahhhh..." His rambling stopped when I slapped him hard across his face and he held the bruised cheek with a shocked expression.

I had enough of him blaming him for everything on earth. He should believe in him self. True I had been sick for a while, that doesn't mean I fell sick since we had sex.

Tears flowed down his big round glistening eyes but I was just hurt that he blamed himself all the time. He should know that I own him and he's my responsibility.

The next morning didn't go well either. Yoora told me Baekhyun did everything he could to bring the fever down. But I was angry. How dare he wish not to be born when he means the world to me?
He ignored me and my heart sank when I saw the bruised left chubby cheek of my childish pregnant boyfriend.

"Baekkie honey. Wait I'll drop you off." Yoora offered but he smiled at her and shook his head.
"I called hyung. He's coming with Lulu. Bye." He softly said as he packed his bag and left the house as If I never existed.

"You've messed up Chan. Why did you slap him?" Yoora questioned me boxing my ears.

"He blames himself and wishes he was never born. I got angry and hurt. So I slapped him." I groaned and banged my head on the table.

"You are so dumb you monkey face. Deal with it. But don't you dare break my baby sister in law." My sister warned me before going upstairs.

"Man. Did you guys fight?" Xiumin asked me when I entered the classroom.

"Well, I...kinda slapped him." I said and someone slapped me. "Ouch."

"You deserve that you garbage. Can't you see he loves you? That's why he keeps blaming himself. Go die. Kai and I'd help Baekhyun bring up his kids." Kyungsoo glared at me and burnt it.

"What? I thought you were my best friend." I wined.

"Past tense giant." He said going away from us and sitting next to my gorgeous boyfriend who cried into Luhan's stomach, sitting on Kai's lap.

"Don't you dare come near him." Luhan threw a book at me when he saw me and I sighed walking back to Xiumin.

"You shouldn't have Chan." The baozi like guy told me and I sighed when Chen came and slapped me again.

"You should have known he's insecure." Chen growled and went to Baekhyun.

The rest of the day Baekhyun ignored me as If I were invisible. I was on the basketball court and came up to grab something from my locker when I saw Seohyung and an angry Baekhyun.

"Slug. Go away from Chanyeol. He's mine. Look how you've lured him into your trap. Shameless two eyed freak." She screamed at him pushed him so hard that being the fragile boy he was went flying was about to prick his stomach on a the broken railing at the corner when I ran over to him, slipping my hand under his baby bump and swirled him around. He crashed into my chest and held it tightly.

"HE'S PREGNANT FOR GOD SAKE YOU BITCH." I screamed at her and she was beyond shocked when I said it.

"Wha....What? Preg...Pregnant?" She stuttered and her eyes teared looking at my boyfriend who peeked out from my sweaty chest.

"Yes. Pregnant with my children. I would never be yours. Never was. Never will. Get lost leaving my family alone." I gritted my teeth bending to carrying Baekhyun bridal style.

"You okay my cherry blossom?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Ye..Yeolah..I'm sorry." He whispered and I made him lay in bed in the infirmary.

"I'm sorry I slapped you. I shouldn't have...I was angry a d sad that you were blaming to be born." I said tucking his hair behind his ear.

"I love you." He whispered and I kissed his bruised cheek.

"I love too. Stay here. I'll be back after the match okay." I said but he pouted and shook his head.

"No. I'm coming too." Baekhyun stretched his arms up and I carried bridal style to the basketball court.

"Woah Kai's little brother is carried by the captain." A girl gasped looking at us.

"Why, They have been dating for five or six months." Another giggled.

"Excuse me. I shouldn't butt my head in. But Baekhyun's pregnant with the captains children." Chens voice squealed and the bleachers gasped in awe.

"Shut up fox." I hissed and Baekhyun giggled.

"You forgave him? Like so soon?" Luhan asked my boyfriend as I made him sit next him.

"Well. I deserved the slap for being a bitch who hurt my hero." Baekhyun giggled becoming all blushy.

"You're glowing." I whispered and kissed his lips.

"Aish, Shush off stinky giant." He playfully hit my chest and I went into the court.

He gleamed at me as I played my favorite game. A hand holding our school flag and the other resting on his cute round little baby bump.

"Stop undressing my brother in public you freak. Get your head in the game captain." Kai hit my head and I chuckled winking at my cherry blossom who blushed even darker.

"I. Love. You." He mouthed the words.

I kissed both my palms and shoved them towards him. Gosh I was going bonkers for this little creature.