JMH5

Chanyeol's Pov............

The world is like the guitar, if you pulled the right strings, Its rhythm, but If you pull the wrong one's then you get penalized. Life a difficult battle we all tend to live. Competitions and drama, Its an exhausting place.

Well I'm Park Chanyeol, who was known to have many girlfriends. But I wasn't a play boy. I just lied, I had become accustomed to such a trait. I lied I liked them thinking I might one day fall in love with them but accutally never did.

I had an awesome family, A rock star for a sister, plently of money and an amazing bunch of friends. I loved basketball as much as I loved studing. Crazy I know but I love studing.

I'm currently standing outside the Byun's mansion, leaning on my car and waiting for Baekhyun.

Speaking about that little bunny like creature, I must say, He was the Gods best creation after Adam and Eve. That was a whole new world, and his eyes were the most mesmerizing things I've ever seen.

I don't know why I keep following him like a dog but then I knew I liked him. Let Seohyung rot in hell while she's on her tour around china. I needed to know this beauty.

He was simple but intense. He was petite and weak. He was abnormal but gorgeous in his unique way. He made me dizzy every time I kissed him and now I was addicted to those thin soft lips of the blue and green eyed angel.

I loved the way he blushed when ever I did something cute and that made my heart flutter. I liked him but wait. Was my heart lying? No. The heart never lies. The mind does.

I looked up from my sneakers when I heard the black beauty lock the door and come through the gates. He had on a tight black jean, a huge pastal pink sweater and black canvas. And fuck. He wore a black choker around the slender neck of his. Gosh Baek. You'd kill me one day.

I checked whether he wore those godforesaken contacts but phew he didn't. That means I could stare at those orbs all day.

"I...I well...I'm sorry I took so long." His voice filled my ears and I snapped out of his bewitchment.

"It's okay buttercup. Lets go." I said pecking his cheek and opened the door for him.

"Thank you." He giggled plopping into passenger seat.

"Anything for a Queen." I teased winking as I ran to the driver seat and we set on our journey.

"Where are you taking me?" Baekhyun asked me avoiding eye contact.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked him smiling and he pouted at his fingers and glared at them thinking hard.

"To...A...Ummm...Nevermind." He started of with a gleamour but sighed.

"Spit it out." I chuckled.

"You'd laugh at me." He said with a small voice.

"I promise I wont." I said looking at the road.

"Can we go to a plushie shop. Please." He said blushing and I chuckled nodding. He kept bouncing until we reached the shop he wanted to go to.

He jumped out of the car and pulled me out too. Dragging me into the hug shop with all sizes of stuffed toys.

His small eyes searched for what he wanted making them as big as Kyungsoo's. He delicate fingers traced all that was soft and gave an eye smile to all those cute.

"Omo. Omo. Omo. I always wanted a foxy. And this one too. A stuffy squishy bunny boo." Baekhyun hugged the fluff toys as hopped to the counter.

"Thank You sir. Come again." The counter man said and Baekhyun pouted.

"But wait. I didn't pay." He said and I smirked.

"Ohh your boyfriend there gave us his card and told us to use it for all that you buy." The man said handing over my card to the flushed black haired boy.

He came with small steps and reached out the card to me.

"You shouldn't have done that. I can pay my stuff you know." He pouted.

"Shut up. You with me then I pay. Clear?" I said in a warning tone and he nodded.

We went to different places, the arcade the amusment park the mall. Every where possible and he never failed to amuse me. He was indeed a bundle of endless laughter and a fountain of endless chatter. A world of joy and childish desires.

Why did people call an innocent angel a monster? I stared at him as he licked his strawberry icecream like a puppy. I picked up blob of cream and put it on his button nose.

"Unfair." He pouted bobbing our noses together and making my nose creamy too.

I chuckled and wiped our noses with a tissue. He smiled radiantly and ate his icecream with so much excitment. I loved to see him eat.

Later that evening when I dropped him home and handed his plushie bag and eye liner bag he gave the sweetest smile ever as he were thanking me for evetything that happened today.

I slanted my head to a side and latched our lips together, pulling him closer by his lean and curvy waist. He kissed back just like the first day, yet today his kiss had a mixer of excitment and I felt dizzy more than I used too. He gripped my shirt tightly as I kissed deeper, he gave me a shy permission when I bit his lower lip and entangled our tongues. He tasted like honey and strawberries.

For once in my life, It felt right. The kiss. The feelings everything. Baekhyun was a universe of little tiny things that I had slowly begun to adorn.

Seohying had always a fake aura around her. She spoke and actef falsely. Such a drama queen. Baekhyun was Baekhyun, A childish cupcake who loves fluff toys and all thats sweet and all the little things.

"Thank you for today." He whispered when we pulled away.
"You deserve it. See you on monday. I'll text you when I get home." I said jogging away waving at the red tomato who stood waving at me like a robot.