JMH37

Chanyeol's Pov......

"Daddy, Daddy,Daddy!!!" I heard my one of my little monsters name at about 1.AM.

"Chae. My princess It's 1 in the morning. Go sleep." I groaned and hid my face.

She jumped on my body and bounced. Plopping on me and sighing heavily.

"The skies awake. So I'm awake so we have to eat." She groaned and suddenly fell near my stomach. I felt her little hands creeping under my hoodie as she wiggled her self inside it and popped her head out of the neck just like Baekhyun.

"Isn't it we have play? You are such a Mommy's girl. He did this to me yesterday night." I chuckled hugging her when she popped her hands into my sleeves but it was too long for her to pull it out.

"See I'm Mommy' and Daddy's daughter. Oppa was lying about me being brought up. That badger." She pouted and turned around hugging me. "I'm hungry Daddy." She whispered into my neck and I kissed her cheek.

"Me too." Baekhyuns voice whispered and beautiful hands hugged my waist and Chae's butt.

Two identical pair of blue and green eyes blinked at me and I surrended.

"Chae baby. You have to get down." I said but my little girl refused and hugged me tighter as I made my wife and daughter spagettie.

"Yeolah you look pregnant your self with Chae under your hoodie." Baekhyun giggled from the kitchen counter.

"I smell food. See Chan I was right." Anna and Chanhyung came grinning like idiots and I groaned.

"Daddy Is it okay if I drooled on your neck?" Chae suddenly asked and Chan spat his water out.

"Eww such a pug dog." He grimaced.

"You shut up. Mommy!!!" Chae screamed and Baekhyun giggled wriggling a finger at Chan who silenced himself and pouted.

"Chan dont call your sister like that. I'm disappointed." Baekhyun frowned.

"I'm sorry Mommy. Yah!!! Chae I love you. Happy?" Chan glared at his sister and climbed onto Anna's lap.

"I hate to admit but I love you too Oppa." Chae giggled.

After our midnight dinner Chae refused remove herself from me and Baekhyun insisted in she sleeping with us. She slept under my hoodie as her hands hugged my neck and legs fell on both sides of my hips.

"Yeolah. She's like another Baekhyun. Right?" Baekhyun giggled patting her butt to lull her to sleep as he slept on my shoulder and I had one arm around his waist.

"Exactly. Cherry Blossom two." I chuckled but Baekhyuns eyed filled with tears.

"I hope she wont have my asthma. I wont able to see my little heart suffer." Tears rolled down his eyes and he cried into my shoulder.

"Hush Baby dont cry. Chae is fine. I love you Cherry Blossom." I said and he nodded slowly drifted off to sleep.

The children went to school though Chae protested that she still wanted to cocoon herself inside my hoodie. Anyways Anna dragged them to school promising to buy them ice cream and instant ramen on the way back.

I was getting dressed to go to practice when Baekhyun shouted from the bathroom. I ran to him and he was in the bathroom.

"Yeolah my stomach hurts ahhh...." Baekhyun cried as he held his stomach. I quickly carried him and we left to the hospital.

"Chanyeol It hurts." He whispered as I carried him to Luhans mother.

"Omo Chanyeol whats wrong?" She gasped as she ushered him to bed.

"Its hurting....Like a lot." Baekhyun cried and she nodded. After checking him for a while and giving him some asprins the pain subsided. And I he fell asleep.

"Well Chanyeol, he is fine. Just a pregnancy pain. He'd be fine, Make sure to give him his vitamins okay?" Luhans mother said and I grinned looking at beauty that slept peacefully.

"Oppa you guys should totally have lotta kids so my job can flurish." Anna said as she got her sum of money.

"I won't mind having them. But Chanyeol doesn't really like it." Baekhyun pouted as he dressed Chan up.

"When did I say that?" I asked him and he gave me a sly smirk.

"Mommyah....Anna eonnie lets sleep." Chae came waddling with only a pink vest.

"But Chae darling its only afternoon." Anna patted her head.

"I feel so drowsy." She said and climbed onto Anna.

She took the children to the room as I slipped next to my pregnant wife.

"Why'd you say like that?" I asked him and he blushed.

"So you would do the need full." Baekhyun ran off and I followed him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and turned him around kissing him on his lips.

"Mghhh...I love you." Baekhyun mumbled into the kiss.

"Yeolah......Thank You for giving meaning to my life honey." Baekhyun smiled kissing my neck softly.

"Anything for you my little fluttrrfly." I tickled him and he went into a fit of laughter.

"Sto....Stob it.." He giggled into my chest and kissed it.

"I want cucumber pickle." Baekhyun pouted and hugged my waist.

"Seriously?" I asked him and he nodded.

Baekhyun was indeed serious on what he wanted. He was the cutest pregnant person ever. And I swear I kept fallng for him every minute of my life.

"Want some?" My little wife askedme and I chuckled kissing his forehead.

"You hate cucumbers right?" I asked the boy on the kitchen counter.

"But I'm pregnant and I want it. And maybe always want my husbands big hands roaming my small body." Baekhyun giggled licking his fingers.

"Like this?" I teased caressing his thick thighs.

"No. My tights are disturbing. How about you do it with those annoying clothes?" He jumped down and washed his mouth and hands. He around after drying them and lifted his arms up.

"Carry me to bed already I need you idiot." Baekhyun wined and I carried him as he straddled my neck and waist.

"But the children?" I asked going to our room.

"Anna would distract the babies. Or wait send them all to Taeyeons. Indu, Zi and Anna would look after the twins while you take care of me." He groaned screaming Anna's name and packing the twins off with their royal babysitter. To the Tae sisters.