JMH31

The new house they moved in was huge and homely with garden and trees. Though Mrs Park and Yoora protested the giant wanted to pamper his wife and children personal. Jealous much.

The house was decorated with tiny bulbs. Figurins. Flowers. Butterflies. Everything thats called cute. Baekhyun still being the baby he was giggled and bounced as he decorated his house for his husband and fairies who played with their fathers shirt.

Baekhyun was recovering more and Chanyeol made sure he was given medication and support to make him healthier. His blue and green eyes gleamed with joy and looked more brighter.

Chanyeol came after work one day to a silent house. He knew his wife would have gone to put their babies to sleep. So he walked up stairs as he removed his tied in the process. When he came closer to their shared room. He heard soft giggles and tiny squeakings which made him smile and peek a boo at his family.

"Ouch...Be gentle with Mommy please." Baekhyun giggled as he carried his little faries in either of his hands. "Naughty kids.." He pouted as both his children sucked at his buds. His white shirt unbuttoned.

Chanyeol blushed at the sight of his wife feeding their children with love and joy written all over his gorgeous face. Their children both had their mothers eyes. Their left eyes were Sapphire blue and right was Emerald green. They had their fathers ears. And mothers nose and lips.

"Hey...Cherry Blossom." Chanyeol finally walked in and Baekhyun blushed darker than a damascas rose.

"Hii Honey." Baekhyun smiled avoiding eye contact.

"Had your vitamins?" The giant whispered crawling on bed next to his personal beauty.

"Yes. Yeolah. They keep biting me." The smaller pouted and Chanyeol chuckled kissing Baekhyuns cheek.

"But you enjoy when I bite you." Chanyeol teased wrapping an arm around his waist. Baekhyun playfully hit his husbands chest blushing hard. "Aygeo my damascas rose." He cooed playing with Chaehyuns legs.

"Tired?" Baekhyun whispered and Chanyeol nodded sleeping on his wifes shoulder.

As Baekhyun's babies fell asleep he quietly got up and buttoned his shirt up. It felt nice to see Chanyeol's giant body cuddling with two tiny ones. Chanhyung being slightly bigger and his little girl being all small like him.

"Yeolah!!! Wake up. Dinner is ready." A soft voice woke Chanyeol up as the owner crawled over his big body and plopped on it. And butterfly kissed his husbands jaw.

"Why did you cook? I would have done it right?" Chanyeols groggy husky voice said as he patted Baekhyuns butt.

"At least once lemme do my wifely duties. Hmm?" Baekhyun baby voiced.

"Butter berry. Feed me today instead." Chanyeol whispered carrying his wife downstairs as they closed the door softly.

"Say Ahhh!!." Baekhyun cooed as he feed his big husband. He sat on the table,leg over leg with his mid thigh shorts.

"You cook so well Cherry Blossom." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyuns neck and the pad of his hand making him blush.

"Honey. Look at your knuckles. All bruised and red. And you are exhausted when you come home. Company and basketball is over working my husband boo." The smaller pouted falling into Chanyeols lap.

"The company is my duty and job. Basketball is my passion. Though exhausted and half dead I come home into your arms. Your eyes drain my fatigue and your kisses drive me crazy with joy. I'm tired but happy." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun kissed him deeply.

"I understand. Now go shower. Lets go to sleep okay?" Baekhyun pinched his cheeks and got off to drink his vitamins and do the dishes. Chanyeol made sure his soul became healthier everyday and so spent his allowance on Baekhyuns betterment and now smaller no longer was a weak boy.

When came out fresh and relaxed Baekhyun had put Chaehyun to sleep in her pink crib and was feeding Chanhyun. It was cute, a baby rocking a baby and feeding a baby. Being the naughty big boy Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun and kissed Baekhyuns right bud.

"Ummmm...Yeolah!!!." The smaller glared at his husband you kept sucking and biting his other bud. "Mgnnnhhh...Sto...Stop it idiot..Chanhyun will fall." Baekhyun moaned as his stubborn husband abused his pink puffy buds. As Chanhyun fell asleep, Baekhyun put him in his blue crib.

"Buttons baby.....You are sweet." Chanyeol whispered smacking his lips.

"Shu....Shut up." Baekhyun crawled on bed and buttoned his shirt up. As Chanyeol plopped next to him he layed on his wifes shoulder.

"Want me to tickle your neck with my lips?" The giant asked as he kissed and buzzed on the soft delicate skin and Baekhyun was a fountain of giggles.

"Wanna sleep on my chest honey?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol stopped.

"No. Let me sleep on your lap. I have a match in two days. And I want you to be in the bleachers when I look up. Okay. With the twins. Promise?" Chanyeol whispered as he laid on his husbands soft lap.

"We will be their Yeolah!!!." Baekhyun whispered back as he ran a hand through Chanyeols red hair. The giant kept kissing and playing with his other hand.

On the day of the match. Held in England, Chanyeol looked up at the bleachers. Searching his wife and children. And their they were. Baekhyun looking like a god as he carried Chanhyung and Chen with a tiny baby bump carrying Chaehyun. He smiled with tears in his eyes as Xiumin squeezed his shoulders.

"They totally invadedour hearts and are our childrens mothers. Great isn't it? You grow seeing each other grow and fall in love and get married and have kids of our very own. And watch them grow together." The older boy said swinging his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yeah. Beautiful and loving." Chanyeol chuckled as they jogged back into the game. Luhan played for Chen as he was four months pregnant and Suho and Lay insisted him on staying Back. Mrs Byun, Mrs Park and Yoora sat next Chen and Baekhyun. Along with Chaehyun and Chanhyung. Watching the demons they loved play their favorite game.