JMH27

Baekhyun's Pov......

It was difficult to watch my Chanyeol act all happy when he was hurting inside. Was I depriving him from his dream? He had begun to sleep on my chest now. I felt like he was sad and doing this for me.

A week of being married to the man I love, I'm being a parasite. I feel terrible. My bubbly hero was lost somewhere that I couldn't find him anymore. It was late at night when I woke up Chanyeol wasn't there and I panicked. Holding my stomach I carefully looked for the giant man I had fallen in love with. I found him, after looking around the entire mansion. He was practicing. Wait. What?

Yes, He was, In the foggy darkness his huge body fluidly moved dribbling that orange ball and threw it into the net. I remember that joyful smile everytime I saw him win. Everytime he practiced. Was I taking his joy away?

One morning I suddenly had a asthma attack and with my baby bump I couldn't reach for my inhaler. So Chanyeol had to wake up and give it for me. As I inhaled my medicine I looked at his tired sleepy eyes.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked me and when I nodded he kissed my cheek and made sure I slept before he did.

It became a routin for him to dress me up and help me wear my shoes. Tied my laces when it removed. Fed me and did my things for me since I was barely able to walk.

I was walking to the terrance when I saw Yoora noona and Chanyeol speaking. I didn't want to pry but something held me back.

"Yeol. Talk to him. He'll understand. This training would boost you up as an international team. Wild Hawks need this and your their captain." She said sighing.

"I can't noona. I can't leave him alone. Not after he said if I leave him he'd be dead when I return. And he's pregnant, look at him. He can barely walk." Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"Yeol. Mom and I are here. We'd look after Baekhyun. You should go. They'd leave tomorrow." Yoora noona groaned hugging him.

"He'd cry Yoora. Two months is not long ,but for him. It is. And what if he falls sick again. I'll go mad. I can't see he him cry and play in peace." My husband said and I felt a pang on my chest. He did so much for me and I'm just stealing his happiness, joy and dream.

I walked away going into our shared room and locking the door. I slid down the back of the door crying. How was I going to live with out him for two whole months? Will he be there when I give birth? I closed my mouth. I didn't want anyone to hear me and feel sorry for me. Was Chanyeol feeling sorry?

"Cherry Blossom? Why have you locked the door?" Chanyeol's voice invaded my thoughts and I quickly wiped my tears. But I was unable to get up with my baby bump.

"Uhhh....I....I'm dressing. Can..Can you come back in a while?" I stuttered.

"Common. I've seen you naked many times. Why are you feeling shy suddenly? Sugar is everything alright?" His voice sounded caring and full of love.

"I...I fell on my butt and accidently locked the door. I...Its difficult to get up." I whispered and he tensed going to find the extra key and he came inside a rush.

"Omg. Did you hurt your self? Does your butt hurt? How are you feeling?" He kept touching me everywhere to check whether I was alright and carried me to bed.

"Yeolah...Yeolah..Kiss me will you. Please. Like real deep." I baby voiced at him and he smirked latching our lips and kissing me slowly and possessively. Like he always did. I moaned as I gave him entrance to my mouth and he worked his magic on me. As we pulled away from minutes of kissing. I leaned higher and kissed his cheek.

"Chanyeol. You should go for it." I whispered climbing onto his lap.

"What?" He asked me looking into my eyes.

"To America. Go for the training. After all its a two month training right. I....I'll be fine. We will be fine. I promise. You're not going for years right." I drew in a shaky breath and continued. "Just be there when I give birth. Or...Nah just be there. Come back well trained and more awesome. Okay?" I asked him with a slightly dominating aura.

"But....Blossom blue. How...You...No..." He tried to reason. I felt his abs and glided my hand up to his cheek and cradled it.

"Okay?" I nodded and he sighed nodding. I giggled kissing his nose. "I love you."

"I love you more. Promise me that you'd be perfectly alright then,until I return." Chanyeol asked and though I knew I wouldn't I still nodded.

The next day dawned a bit too fast for my liking. I wanted to latch myself onto Chanyeols body but I couldn't. He had to pursue his dream.

"Princess Peach, Are you sure your gonna be okay? I can always stay back." There he goes again. Living for me.

"Park Chanyeol, For once listen to your wife. Now go I love you." I said kissing him and Mr Park and Yoora noona nodded holding me.

"I love you more than that. Fine I'll listen to you but video call me very night and call me very morning to give me my morning kiss." Chanyeol hugged me tightly and I nodded trying my best not to cry. He lifted my shirt and folded his long body to kiss my baby bump. "Daddy's gonna miss his little monsters." He whispered and then hugged his mother and sister as he waved good bye to me and left to catch his dream.

"I miss him eomma. Already." I cried into Chanyeols mothers neck.

"You did great baby. I'm proud of you. And he would be too." Mrs Park kissed my cheek and Yoora hugged me.

"Thank you darling." Yoora whispered as they helped me in.