JMH34

Baekhyun Pov......

I had never felt so nervous all my life the way I was feeling today. Chanyeol was coming from Canada and damn Wild Hawks got into the Olympics. I was beyond happy for my husband but this nervousness never left my body.

I stood at Incheon shivering with Chaehyun in my arms and Chanhyung holding my hand. My heart beating erotically as his flight landed and all my friends poured out. They hugged us and bid goodbyes as they were tired.

"Mommy, Where is Daddy?" Chanhyung pout and started sniffling.

"I...I dont know." I stuttered feeling my own eyes welling up.

"Donth cry Mommy. Then I will cry too." Chaehyun hugged my neck tightly. I nodded biting my lips.

"Gosh Cherry Blossom. I'm sorry I was late. Lost my phone so went to get it." Chanyeol's voice sounded as I broke into tears.

"I thought you left me. And would never come hom..mghhh." My complains were shut when a pair of soft lips pressed against mine.

"I would never even dream of that." Chanyeols and snaked around my waist as he pulled me into his embrace. "I missed you guys so much. Lets go home." He grinned carrying a giggling Chae and a Chan who told his father everything he missed. I loaded his bags and got into the car as Chanyeol bickered with the twins and played with them.

"Sugar?" He suddenly called out when the kids had fallen asleep on his chest.

"Hmmm?" I hummed at him still watching the road.

"Tell me whats wrong?" His hand reached for mine and squeezed it.

"No..Nothing. I missed you. That's all honey." I fake smile pulling into the drive way.

It felt warm and secure when I saw my giant playing video games with Chanhyung as Chaehyun sat on her fathers shouders and ordered him.

"Go Daddy, Go Daddy. Kill oppa!!!! That's ma Daddy pumpkin buttons. Oppsy." She giggled as I sighed shaking my head. I have a mini Chanyeol for a daughter.

"Stupid Chae." Chanhyung pouted.

"Loser!!!" She wriggled her eyebrows and shook her butt.

"How dare you?" Her twin pranced onto his identical black haired twin.

"BLOOD MURDER!!!MOMMY HE'S GONNA KILL ME." Chae shouted kicking Chan and Chanyeol had to pull a mad Chan from her as I pulled Chae.

"I WILL KILL YOU. LITTLE MONSTER." Chan screamed.

"YOU CANT. YOU LOVE ME OPPA." She pouted sniffling and her twin sighed jumping down his fathers arm and hugging his sister.

"I sadly do dummy." My five year old said as they ran off to play.

"They are adorable." Chanyeol said walking to the window I was standing at and hugged my waist.
"Just like you." I giggled at my handsome husband.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? Sugar are you okay?" His deep voice fanned my sensitive neck.

"Yeolah, Honey I'm fine. Please stop worrying." I wined pushing his hands away and running to our room.

"Why? Don't you like me touching you anymore?" Chanyeol asked following me.

"Urghhh, Chanyeol I live for your touches. I....Well...I...Come here." I softly whispered lacing my fingers with his. I pulled him to our huge mirror and made him stand behind me as I stood looking at our reflection.

"Cherry, What's wrong baby?" Chanyeol asked me massaging my shoulders and pressing his chin on my hair.

I turned out and smack it lips, and turned around slowly as I unbuttoned my mauve shirt, revealing my body that my husband loved and dropped it with a soft thud.

Through the looking glass I saw myself flushing dark scarlet as I felt Chanyeol's arms and placed them on my flat stomach, I turned to his face whispering into his huge ears.

"I'm three weeks pregnant with your little devil." I whispered and hid my face in his neck, hugging his waist.

"OMG.....AGAIN...SERIOUSLY? GOSH I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!" Chanyeol lifted my up and swirled me around as I cried tears of joy.

"Yeolah!!! Sto...Stop." I giggled and slipped down.

"Did you tell the twins?" He asked wiping my tears and I shook my head.

"Then come lets go tell them." He carried me bridal style and walked or more like skipped to the garden and called our beautiful children, who came running with muddy bare feet.

"Yes Daddy." They beamed and Chanyeol chuckled.

"So...Mommy is gonna bring you guys a baby sibling from heaven." Chanyeol excitedly said.

"Chanyeol. Don't be silly." I nudged him.

"REALLY MOMMY. WE WANNA SISTER." They cooed.

"Chan, You have a sister already." His father frowned.

"Where? I see no such thing as a sister. Ohhh....Haha you mean Chae. Common...She's a guy for sure."  Chan earned a kick from his sister.

"Girl." She pouted.

"YAH!! No fighting. Now into the house and wash up if you want dinner." I playfully hit their tiny butts as they kissed Chanyeol on the cheek and ran.

"You're gorgeous and I want those eyes on my other child too." Chanyeol kissed my nape and carried me bridal style.

"Aye Aye Captain. Yeolah. I know I'm pregnant but I can walk." I pouted but he clicked his touch.

"Shut up. My orders from now on. Omo omo I not going to work. Let my manager do it. MY WIFE IS PREGNANT FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!" He shouted.

"Congratulation's Mr and Mrs Park." Our neighbor Taeyeon giggled and I hit Chanyeol's chest hiding my face in embarrassment.

"Oh...Hi...And thank you." My husband chuckled and we went home.

"Yah!!! Control your self idiot." I hissed at the giant.

"What? I even published it in social media? Chen and Xiu says congrats and hearts from Baozi buns. Kai says he and Kyungsoo are at the mall shopping for baby goods. Kyungsoo is asking whether pink or blue. Lulu and Sehun would join em soon. Oh and our mothers are baking cakes for you. Appa and Dad are at meetings so they say congrats. Yoona is on her way here." I gasped and Chanyeol shoved his phone to me.

Famous Basket Ball team Wild Hawks Captain Park Chanyeol says that he and Baekhyun are expecting their second child.

The news read and I sighed looking at my happy husband and children goofing around. I was nervous for no reason at all. Chanyeol loved me beyond boundaries and he was never gonna reject his babies that grew in me. What did I ever do to deserve a man like him.

I kissed his cheek, and smiled lovingly.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing. I just feel like I'm falling in love with you, All over again." I whispered as I went back to making dinner.