JMH2

Baekhyun Pov....

Yet another tiring day at school began as I walked into my class and was greeted by a snickering from the students. I sighed, walking to my desk and plopping down. I hadn't eaten anything for days, I was too tired to even make myself a meal.

My contacts stung my eyes and tears kept flowing and it irritated me. I kept my glasses in place time to time, When aunt Lay came into class and smiled at us.

"Baek honey. Can you do me favor?" He asked smiling brightly.

"Yes aunty." I smiled back.

"Dear your brother, He's coming from the US. He'll reach here by evening. Can you pick my baby up?" My lamb like aunty asked me and how can I deny. I nodded to him and he kissed my cheek.

As Lay continued with teaching about how emotions and love are seen in the poem we were learning the period came to an end and we were off to other subjects.

I felt an intense gaze on me from morning and when I turned to look who it was and I lost my soul to be honest. It was Kyungsoo, crossing his arms as Chanyeol bore holes into my body from afar. His entire gang stood there. Sehun, Kyungsoo,Xiumin and Chen. The Hot runaway models of the schoool. I gulped and backed off when Kyungsoo held me.

"Ummm so let me get this clear. Please help me with my homework. Its not a bulling. Just, we have a match and I dont want some usual dumb idiot ruin my studies. You are a A+ student so Please." He pouted and me and I had to smile. I nodded at him and took his books as I waved at him. But Chanyeol seemed to frown even when others smiled a little. Why? He was different the other day.

I went home and placed my books on my study as I changed and went to the airport to pick my cousin. Well I didn't know whether he loved me or not but he was very good to me and treated me like his own. He was twenty two I guess, And year older than Chanyeol and them but was in our class.

I drove the car to the parking lot and saw him standing like prince from an arabian story book. I grinned waving at him and he jogged to my car.

"Hey Junior. Missed Yah." He said hugging me.

"I missed you too hyung. How was US?" I giggled at started the engine.

"Burr. Take about being bored. Four years is hella long. I honestly missed you and mom." He pouted at me and sighed.

"Awe. He misses you too and he's very excited that you're coming." I said as I pulled into The Kim's drive way. Uncle Suho and Aunt Lay stood at the door delighted at their sons arrival.

"My baby. Mommy missed you so much." Lay hugged Kai as Suho chuckled hugged his son too. I tried drive off but Uncle Suho frowned.

"No no Baek. You're staying for lunch. Clear?" He ordered.

"But uncle Suho. Mrs Kim has given us loads of homework and If I dont he'd the ceiling." I giggled at my uncle who sighed at looked at his wife who smiled nervously.

"Bye. Sulay and hyung see you at school." I waved at my people, and drove away into the darkness that awaited me at my mansion.

But my stomach rumbled and I stopped at the cafe to grab a coffee and cupcake.

It belonged to Taehyung. A friend of mine by constantly visting the cafe. He knew not of my abnormality and I wished not to show it either.

"Hi Baekkie my friend, A black bean coffee and a strawberry cupcake?" The man who looked a little like me smiled and I nodded leaning onto the cold glass counter.

"A black bean coffee and a strawberry cupcake it is." I said as I started tapped my dainty finger tips.

My food was packed with a smilely face and stars. I smiled and waved, but when I turned around a hard chest knocked me out.

"Ufff...That hurt..I'm sorry." I pouted rubbing my nose. And left the cafe, Walking into the darkness of the night my eyes started getting irritated. The tears started falling and I wore my glasses. I walked to my car on the other side of the road quite stumbling on my way, when I saw a light flash and a car driving towards me.

I squeezed my eyes shut when a hand swirled my waist and carried to into a familiar chest. I opened my eyes one at a time and saw a handsome giant frowning at me.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU WOULD HAVE DIED. AND.I.DONT.WANT.THAT." The deep velvety voice warned screamed at me and I scrunched my face.

"Are..Are you Chanyeol?" I whispered at the foggy person before me.

"Gosh Yes, Baekhyun. Come here." He said carrying me bridal style and putting me into becoming a red rose.

He placed me in the car and slipped his arm into my back pocket taking the keys and starting the car.

"Remove them. You'd feel better." Chanyeol whispered and I shook my and sighed.

"I'm not that appealing without them. You'd have nightmares." I said giggling but the car abruptly stopped.

"I SAID REMOVE THEM BEFORE I SLAP THAT PRETTY FACE." He said with a dark scary tone.

I shuddered and removed my contacts and I saw him relax and start the car once again.

We drove home and he parked the car. He got off and opened the door for me and I tried my best to avoid eye contact when he gently pushed me onto the car and examined my face under the glistening moonlight.

"You need not wear contacts Baek. Just be you." He whispered and placed his warm,puffy lips on mine. I was beyond shocked and when he tugged at my lips I lost all control as I kissed back.

"See you tomorrow beautiful." He said pulling away and he jogged off. I stood there too blank to process what actually happened. He kissed me? Why?