JMH23

Through the shading darkness the giant drove his pregnant boyfriend to a place unknown. The car drove through valley's and pathways that set the little abnormal boy at awe. Baekhyun was five months pregnant and he had become very plum and more adorable. More childish and babyish that Chanyeol looked like a whipped swan. The Sapphire blue and Emerald green orbs gleamed brighter than any star that shined up in the night sky.

"Yeolah, Where are you taking me?" The excited boy asked but the giant only chuckled and continued driving.

"Somewhere far, Beyond your imaginations." He whispered.

"But it's gonna be midnight? Are..Are you gonna kill me? You know I love you right?" Baekhyun pressed his palms on Chanyeol thighs and leaned his face close to the giants face with big pleading eyes.

"Don't make things hard for me. I might end up undressing you in the car." Chanyeol warned and the pregnant mother nodded pouting and slouching into his seat. Through the cold breezy night the couple drove under the glistening moon light.

"Are we there yet?" Baekhyun asked.

"No." Chanyeol replied.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Baekhyun kept questioning like a song and Chanyeol sighed as they pulled their car to their destination.

Chanyeol got off jogging to the next side and opened the door as Baekhyun who waddled out and held his tall boyfriends hand.

"A river?" Baekhyun looked up and Chanyeol smiled dragging him to what looked like a boat and helped him in. "Yeolah....." Baekhyun whispered as Chanyeol settled inside and rowed off into the crystal clear waters. 

The moon shown brightly, the waters calm and serene, a handsome stunning boyfriend rowing him to the center of the lake, Baekhyun was on cloud nine, his ebony hair becoming one with the the darkness. His eyes brighter than anything. The rowing stopped once they reached the center.

"Channieyoelah." Baekhyun whispered again and reached for Chanyeol's huge arms.

"Wait a little more." Chanyeol winked and looked up to the bridge that stood high up not far from where they were. Then looked down at the wrist watch he wore, watching the seconds tick by as midnight struck and he grinned lifting Baekhyun's chin to look up.

"WOAHHHH YEOLAH." Baekhyun squealed as he saw tiny lanterns light up and fill the sky with millions of little but huge bulbs.

The sky was blanketed by the brightly burning lantern and Baekhyun ran to the edge of the boat to gaze at the wonderful sight before his eyes.

"THIS IS AMAZING!!!" He screamed as he reached out for one that had a cute drawing of himself. Baekhyun giggled and lifted it high up and bounced up and down in pure ecstasy.

When the excited pregnant male turned around, Chanyeol gestured him to sit and the childish boy hopped before the giant and sat down tucking his hair behind his ears.

"Happy Birthday my apple pie." Chanyeol whispered kissed Baekhyuns palms.

"I totally forgot my birthday. Thank you Chanyeol for loving someone like me." Baekhyun sniffled.

"Save your tears for later. Now open this." The giant gave him a box and Baekhyun opened it with curiosity rewritten on his beautiful face.

"A wish lanturn. Ohhh boy Ohh boy." Baekhyun bounced and took the pen that was next to it and turn to the other side.

"Yah!!! Show me." Chanyeol wined but his boyfriend stuck his tongue out and scribbled something as he quickly lit it and set it free into the dark but bright night.

"Its a secret. So shut up." Baekhyun said chuckling.

"Okay then. Stand up and go furthur a little." Chanyeol ordered and Baekhyun gulped standing up and going further in the boat.

"Yeolah. You are not gonna push me down right. Like common I'm pregnant." Baekhyun shivered nervously.

Chanyeol chuckled falling down on one knee and pulling out a blue velvet box he held it high and opened it. Revealing a diamond ring that seemed so magical and prefect.

"Umm...So I don't know how this happened but one day I found my self staring at you and your alluring eyes. I thanked the heavens that you were abnormal for others but a definition of perfection for me. Every time your lips pressed against mine, you make me so drunk that I became addicted to you. You are weak I know but you are my weakness and just as you told me I'm sorry I stole so much of you. Consummating with you was the best day of my life and the day you became pregnant I was floating in the air and I already imagined my children with blue and green eyes. I know your father hates me but trust me I can never play with your feelings. Hell to Seohyung who is still after me but I only need you." Chanyeol sniffled.

"Yeo....Yeolah...Wha..." Baekhyun started off but Chanyeol held Baekhyuns left hand and kissed the pad of his palm.

"Shush...I'm still not finished. Well everyone says that you wont make it when you give birth to our twins. But I want to believe you'd still be around me. Gosh you've made me nuts. I don't actually remember your name. Well I do but that would make me feel awkward. So ummmm. My Cherry Blossom, sugar plum, princess peach. Will you marry me?" Chanyeol cried and chuckled at his self but Baekhyun was so moved that he cried louder and giggled like an idiot.

"Yes...YES I WILL MARRY YOU." Baekhyun screamed his head of bouncing as Chanyeol slipped the diamond ring onto the slender ring finger.

"Thank you and I love you to the moon and back."  Chanyeol stood to his height and held his finacé's arms. Baekhyun threw himself onto the giant making him stumble a little.

"I love you to the moon and around it and back." Baekhyun giggled into Chanyeol's neck and softly kissed it.

The giant pulled his boyfriend from the hug and latched their lips in a loving rhythm of love that only their hearts knew how to play. On the bridge stood Mrs Park, Mrs Byun, Lay, Suho and Yoora with Luhan, Chen, Kyungsoo, Kai,  xiumin and Sehun. A knowing smile playing on their excited faces.