JMH11

Chanyeol's Pov............

Baekhyun was being weak and sickly all weak and I kept running around him, for the idiot forgot to eat and was either hungry and went biting Sehun's shoulder. Not that the younger minded so he let him gnaw on his shoulder until Luhan bought my baby his food. My friends loved him and I was grateful. And I spoilt him with everything he wanted, I gave him everything. And today I dragged him to my house to introduce him as my boyfriend. He cried, threw tantrums, begged but I simply dragged him home. 

"They'd hate me, I'm abnormal, A freak, I'm ugly and...." He went on and I kissed his neck softly and he yelped shutting himself up.

"They'd love you." I whispered and my mother open the door with a bright smile but It dropped when she saw Baekhyun.

"Ann...Ann...Annyeohaseyo Mrs Park, I'm Baek..Aniya..Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun shuttered bowing ninety degrees and she smiled slightly as she motioned us to follow.

The silence was dominating as my never serious mother and sister looked so seriously t me and Baekhyun started having a panic attack. I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer, but he didn't seem to calm down.

"Chanyeol, can you give us a moment with Baekhyun?" My mother said and I nodded leaving the living room and walking away to the kitchen.

I stayed there for hours, almost three whole hours, And I wasn't feeling great. They never behaved that way before. I was trying to make coffee when Yoora shuffled in.

"You'll have to forget him Chanyeol." She said I almost dropped the mug.

"What? Why? Why should I?" I frowned at her and she kept on a straight face.

"I'm telling you too and that's why you should." My mother said coming inside and grabbing the coffee bottle from my hands and hurried making another cup.

"But mom, But whats wrong with him? I...I just forget him." I stuttered fear rising up at the pit of my stomach.

"Whats wrong? Look at him? His eyes and face and weak body. I DON'T WANT HIM IN MY HOUSE. GIVE THIS AND TAKE HIM OUT."  She scolded me for the first time and It broke me.

"Mom. He's not abnormal." I cried out.

"Well he is. Does any normal human being have two shades of orbs?" Yoora lashed out and I was loosing my temper. How dare she?

"He's a beautiful rainbow and you're......colour blind." I started crying and dashed my mug down.

"Chanyeol. I don't want him in my house. Clear." My mother who always gave me everything I liked gritted her teeth at me.

"But mom....He's perfect. And I adore this imperfections." I tried to reason.

"He's weak. And so fragile. Look at him. Look Chanyeol, What do you think telling me mom I have a girlfriend about four times and then suddenly you bring this guy home and tell me he's your boyfriend? For how long?" Mom lashed out and broke down.

"Mom he would be......be my last. Mom he's different. I...I." I never knew this would happen.

"He's childish, He's like a baby." Yoora said and I shook my head.

"I like it that way. No false drama just geniunly he's being him. For the first time I feel so right when I'm with him mom. Do..Don't do this to me. Please." I begged and she scoffed and turned around to leave with Baekhyuns coffee.

The drive back to Baekhyun's house was terrible. He looked so broken and shattered that I couldn't look him in the eye. I said they'd love him and they hated him instead. I kept wiping my tears away not wanting him to see. I parked out side mansions gate and got out to open the door for him.

"I...I...I'm sorry. They have never been like this. Except only for Seohyung. But I never took her home. Please don't take hurtful things to heart.

"Chan...Its okay..Perhaps It was since I'm abnormal." He whispered pouting.

"No...No...It's....I'm so sorry. She's never refused anything I asked but...." My voice cracked I failed to finish my sentence.

"Channie are you crying?" Baekhyun asked me and I turned away.

"No." I said but he came closer and tip toed cradling my face and wiping my tears away with his delicate thumbs. He closed his eyes as he latched his lips onto mine in soft and gentle kiss and I kissed back just as sweet. I pulled him by the waist closer to me as If he were to vanish any second.

"I think its for the best Chanyeol. Lets..."  He pulled away from my lips and trailed off his words with a deep sigh.

"No...I cant. I need you. Please dont break everything off." I pleaded.

"Chan you should like me when your parents don't." Baekhyun caressed my cheeks.

"I don't like you. I love you Baekhyun. I fucking Love you so damn much." I cried looking into those sapphire blue and Emerald green orbs and then hugging him tightly.

We stayed like that for minutes and didn't want to let go of him ever. How could I even imagine life without him?

"Yeolah?" He whispered kissing my neck.

"Hmmm?" I sniffled hugging him even more tighter if possible.

"Do I really look like a rainbow in your eyes? Why do you love me so much?" He softly as me and I sighed.

"I donno, Perhaps your childish nature, your weird love for plushies. Your eyes. Everything. Your perfections and imperfections." I said and then Baekhyun's first question dawned on me.

"Rainbow?" I asked raising an eyebrow and pulled away.

"Yes, You said I was a rainbow and they were colour blind." My puppy blushed looking up into my eyes.

"How...How did you know?" I asked shocked and he giggled at me kissing me on my lips again and I kissed back with force that he slanted backwards.

"Tell me?" I asked pulling away.

"It was all a lie Chanyeollie honey." He giggled closing his mouth.

"What?" I asked in shock.