JMH9

Chanyeol kissed the smaller tenderly and softlythat Baekhyun bursted into a fountain of tears. The smaller gripped the taller tightly as lips and teeth sucked and bit into skin and sweet spot.

"Ahh.....It...Feels strange.." Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeols big hands felt his body and lips kissed his chest.

"Why are you so perfect?" The giant whispered gently biting the pink buds and making the little abnormal boy moan out loud.

"Ahhh....Goshhh....mgnnnnphhhh...Channie." Baekhyun cried sractching the laters shoulders and arching his back.

The white shirt was ripped and thrown down. Big arms roamed a red polka dotted body, Baekhyun was a moaning mess and Chanyeol loved the beauty beneath him.

"Babe, Do you have lube?" The giant whispered playing with Baekhyuns long fingers.

"No..It was never needed. Should I have it?" The abnormal boy looked at the handsome giant.

Chanyeol chuckled and plopped onto the black haired boy. His big hands pulled off the tiny blue boxers and traced the thick white thighs all the way down to his knees.

"Clo...Close your eyes..I'm ugly." Baekhyun covered his face his body turning red.

"My Fire fly, Look at me?" The giant ordered and the smaller shuddered under velvety voice and opened up his hands. "You, are the most beautiful soul and human I've ever seen. You are not just gorgeous but a angel."

Chanyeol said staring into those blue and green orbs that he had begun to fall for. The big boy slipped his hands under the laters slim knees and spread his legs to see a hard pink dick and a pucker red hole.

Lips collided with the soft skin of Baekhyuns inner thighs as teeth sunk inside and bit it with a flood of mixed emotions. It was sucked and designed by the taller as the smaller moan into the afternoon sunlight. His slender arms grips his pillow as his head rustled side to side.

The taller then glided up and bit and sucked in the flanks of the lean curvy waist of the smaller.

"Lick and suck these." Chanyeol plunged his boney fingers into that of the Baekhyuns and the smaller twirled his tongue around and around those fingers. Once the taller thought it was ready to be put to work, pulled it out and then latched their lips together kissing the abnormal boy passionately so he wouldnt feel the pain in his hole, when the taller put in a finger.

Baekhyun moaned into the heated kiss and pulled Chanyeols face closer wrapping his left leg around the clothed waist of the giant.

"Ah...Mnghhh...Chan...It hur...hurts." The black haired beauty moaned as two fingers went in scissoring him thoroughly.

"Hush. It's gonna be alright buttons." Chanyeol whispered huskily and pulled the fingers out and left the swollen lips of the smaller. As Chanyeol ripped off his cloths Baekhyun watched with blazy eyes and his clothed hands spread on the bed along with his white shirt.

"What are you doing to me princess?" Chanyeol sighed climbing inbetween the shiny thighs and wiped his slimy fingers on his pre leaking hard dick and with his thumb caressed the pink wet hole, before aligning his length to it and slowly pushing it in.

"AHHHH.....IT HURTS..PLEASE." Baekhyun screamed but a pair of soft lips locked his ones and big hand laced his fingers into Baekhyuns right arm.

"Chanyeol....It hurts. A....lot." The smaller cried into the kiss as his left arm held Chanyeols right shoulder blade and dug in his pointy nails. The big right palm of the taller held the beautys waist in place.

"It wont went I move? Should I?" Chanyeol pulled away and stared Baekhyun down. The smallers breaths were shaky and uneven. After minutes of silence with only breathing resonating the smaller nodded biting his lips and Chanyeol started moving in fast but gentle pace.

"AHHHH.....URGHHH CHANYEOL. THERE." Baekhyun screamed when the the giant hit his sweet spot and the sexy moaning of the abnormal boy made Chanyeol get turned on even more and lost all his sweetness and started pounding into the small round ass.

"IT....FE..FEELS GRE..GREAT." Baekhyun screamed and shivered feverishly as his stomach churned as white liquid splurted onto the muscular chest of Chanyeols.

"I'm cumming too. Gosh Baekhyun I'm getting drunk." Chanyeol grunted and released his seeds inside the smaller and filled him up to the brim.

"You got me crazy dove." Chanyeol kissed a tired Baekhyun and gently pulled away. The smaller scrunched his face and reached up to caress Chanyeols face.

"It...thanks...It was amazing." He whispered as his hand slipped down and he fainted. Chanyeol plopped next to him covering them both and hugged the unconcious boy tight as they fell asleep.

When Baekhyun woke up, all cramped and spotted with purple dark hickeys he prayed to see the giant next to him but was faced by a cold bed side. A pang of hurt filled his heart and he felt like crying. He felt like dying. His cloths were gone. He was gone.

"He..He..used me. He..He left. CHANYEOL." He screamed crying and what he didnt expect was warm arms wrap around him.

"Hey why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked smiling.

"I...You...." Baekhyun cried into Chanyeols chest.

"That I left? Honey. Sugar I would never leave you. I made love to you so I'd stay. Not leave. I was showering. Want me to help?" He asked with affectionate words and Baekhyun pouted nodding.

"You....You won't leave me right?" A small baby voice asked.

"Never." Chanyeol said smiling.

"Promise?" Baekhyun asked as he was carried bridal style to the bathroom.

"Yes. Promise." Chanyeol kissed his cheek and began washing him. The boy was washed clean. Wrapped in a big white towel and carried bridal style again.

Baekhyum sat on the bed stark naked as Chanyeol dressed his designed body filled with hickeys. On went a new boxer, a blue hoodie and blue sweat pants. Baekhyun blushed like a damascas rose as the giant dressed him up and dried his hair.

The two boys were oblivios of Mrs Byun leaning at the arch of Baekhyuns room door and smiling in pure affection for she knew Chanyeol would take care of her baby just as she does. She had nothing to fear.