JMH15

Baekhyun's Pov.....

I skipped home happily,delighted that I stayed back at Chanyeol's and he made sure I felt better. I ran home not fast but slowly and opened the door with a bright smile. But it dropped when I saw an angry Papa standing in the living room with. Wait. My sonogram pictures? No no no.

"Hi baby son. Where were you?" Papa asked me with a dark cold voice at my eyes searched for my mother who stood shivering at a corner.

"I....I was at Chanyeols house Papa." I whispered and I he seemed to calm down at the truthfully given answer.

"Good. You didn't lie." He said and came closer and I panicked. My father had the worst temper I ever knew.

"You're pregnant?" He questioned and I nodded. The calmness killed me. How did he find the sonograms.

"How many weeks?" He asked.

"Te....Ten weeks." I stuttered and I saw him trying to control his anger.

"So Is this Park Chanyeol the father of your child?" Papa asked suddenly and I freaked out. But before I could answer he saw something he shouldn't have seen. My hickeys. He lost his temper and slapped me hard across my face for the first time in my life. I was thrown on to the floor and my mother ran to me as I held my bruised cheek and cried.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, YOUR NINETEEN FOR GOD SAKE AND YOU GO AROUND HAVING SEX WITH YOUR GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND?" He blaggarded and threw my sonograms.

I shuddered at his voice and shivered under his gaze. I tried to get up but I was afraid.

"No..Papa we didnt..." I tried to reason.

"THEN HOW THE HELL ARE YOU PREGNANT? AND YOU STAY AT HIS HOUSE SO YOU GUYS CAN HAVE SEX?" Papa dashed the vase on the table down. "THOSE HICKEYS PROVE IT. I CANCEL ALL MY CONFERENCES FOR YOU SO I CAN COME HERE TO MEET MY SON AND YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

"Byun stop it. He's getting a panic attack. Please." Mama pleaded as my breath became uneven.

"STOP. HE'S RUINED HIMSELF. HE'S JUST IN HIGH SCHOOL AND ALREADY CARRYING A CHILD WHEN HE'S NOT EVEN MARRIED." The man I loved scolded me and gritted his teeth at me. I cried, Mama cried and my breathing was giving away. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I prayed for it not to be Chanyeol, But when my father fished it out of my jean pocket Chanyeol's face flashed up and he dashed the phone down, It shattered into pieces and I cried out.

"Papa please, Don't do this...He...He loves me." I blurted out and stood up shakily.

"Then he should have waited and asked for your hand in marriage, Come home asked for you and taken you away with our consent and at financially stabled situation." Papa shook my body.  "He's my best friends son, So he'd survive but if I see you with him again I swear I'd kill him."

"He loves me for who I am, And....And it happened with my consent, he never forced himself on me papa, Trust me he loves me and the baby." I cried holding my fathers shirt.

"HAVE YOU NOT SHAME?" He said slapping me again and I fell on my mother.

"Stop it Byun, Your hurting him. He's turning twenty this year, and graduating. He's not a kid anymore." Mama said hugging me.

"Grace, You know better than I do that our son isn't at his best health. What would Chanyeol do If we loose him? He should have thought before impregnating my son, Chanyeol himself is only twenty two and he's still studying." Papa screamed at mom.

"He loves me Papa." I whispered painfully.

"Fine, Do you love him?" My father asked me the most difficult question ever and I went all blank. "ANSWER ME BAEKHYUN."

"I...I...I...I don't know." I choked on my sobs and crashed down on the floor crying into my palms.

"See he used you. You were just a one night stand, Don't shame me Baekhyun, Avoid Chanyeol if you still want that child or Your giving that up too. Stop being so stupid, You cannot be a parent, being so young.Forget that useless playboy." Papa lashed out and went.

"Wait Byun, How dare you scold Baekhyun, Wasn't I just barely twenty one when you asked me to marry you so I could take care of Baekhyun? He was just months old when I took him in. Didn't I nurture him and love him? Didn't I become his parent and I still am. If I could bring this boy up to this extent then he can give birth and be a mother, Don't ruin his life." Mama told Papa things I never knew. I stood there in shock and Papa just coughed nervously and left.

After that incident Papa never let me out and Mama had to send Chanyeol away when he came over to check if I was alright. I was deprived from school and grounded for almost a week. I refused to eat or drink my medicines. I would always see Chanyeol stand on the street aligning straight to my window but I couldn't reach out for him. I could feel my body failing me and I could barely wake up anymore. Mama kept saying me I shouldn't stress or hurt myself or the baby. But I just couldn't, Why was Papa being so mean to me.

I was feeling very horrible and I kept throwing up and weaker as time ticked on. My temperature was rising and found my self becoming unsteady. I held my held and tried to reach for the bed but everything went black. I suddendly felt numb.

All I could see was pitch black darkness and Chanyeol. He was so near but yet so far and distant. I ran and ran to him but my father kept pulling me away.

"Chanyeol." I cried out. But he was fading. "Yeolah..."