JMH35

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun around the house and never let him do a thing. The giant washed their twins and dressed them, Left them at school and even did the cooking, dishes and laundry. Which the smaller did not like.

"Chanyeol, I know I'm pregnant, but I can walk. And shower by myself." Baekhyun wined at his huge husband but the taller payed no heed to the smaller.

"Strip. Quick. I'm late for a meeting." Chanyeol smiled at the blushing boy.

"No. Just go. I'm not a baby. No..." Baekhyun pouted as big hands started unbuttoning his shirt. But suddenly his mood swings had to visit and he swatted Chanyeol's arms and glared at him.

"I SAID DON'T. I'M NOT A BABY CHANYEOL. I CAN DO THINGS MYSELF." Baekhyun unconsciously shouted at his husband and pushed Chanyeol as he covered his exposed chest. "Just go." Was what Baekhyun had said without thinking further thinking Chanyeol would still be in their room chuckling. But he was wrong.After what felt like hours he padded to the room to find it empty.

"Chanyeol?" He called out but no response came. A shrill of cold wind brushed against Baekhyun's cheek as he found his husbands car gone. He had crossed his line. He shouldn't have shouted. It was his mood swings.

As evening came the pregnant man waited for his husband and children. His children came but his husband didn't.

"Daddy said he'd come home late. Mommy I'm hungry." Chanhyung hugged his mothers legs.

"Why did Daddy not come home?" Tears pricked at the beautiful boys eyes.

As his children ate, Baekhyun called Chanyeol but the giant kept cutting his calls. It broke Baekhyun's heart. And he wiped his tears.

It was after midnight when Chanyeol came home. The kids were sleeping, house was in darkness but Baekhyun had stayed up for the giant.

"Yeolah? Why are you late?" Baekhyun asked hanging onto Chanyeol's hands but the man gently pushed him away.

"Chanyeol....Speak to me please." Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face and tip toed. But Chanyeol gave no reaction. He pulled his tie away and walked to the room.

"Honey...I've made your favorite dish. Have it before sleeping please?" Baekhyun pleaded. Chanyeol just came out of the shower and fell onto bed closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...Please speak to me." Baekhyun plopped next to Chanyeol and hugged him from behind.

Chanyeol swatted his hands and went back to sleep. Baekhyun turned around and started crying silently.

"Yeolah.... Please don't make me cry myself to being sick again like before. Don't make me afraid of getting pregnant again." Baekhyun woke up and shook his giant at 3.AM.

"I don't want you... I want the childish baby I fell in love with. Who enjoyed me babying him. You are different. You hate it when I keep touching you and undressing you." Chanyeol said silently, not being able to sleep either.

"Sorry...I...It was my mood swings....You can do anything you want to me. I love your touches Yeolah....I'm still your baby. I'm still a child that's why I keep following you around. Letting you cocoon me in towels still.....I'm soo sorry." Baekhyun started crying and buried his face in Chanyeol's waist.

"So...I can do anything to you?" Chanyeol smirked at his wife. Turning around with a devilish smile.

"Yea.....Yeah.....You can...." The smaller blushed tucking a tuft of hair behind his doll like ears.

"Well....Thank you my Cherry Blossom. But you know I was hurt...I'm sorry I hurt you too." Chanyeol said pinning Baekhyun down on the bed.

"I cried. But what if the kids wake up?" Baekhyun played with his husbands shirt buttons.

"Lets be very very quiet." Chanyeol said removing their cloths as he crashed his lips on Baekhyun's.

"Yeolah You know I love you right?" Baekhyun whispered through the kiss and Chanyeol pulled away staring at the blue and green hooded eyes.

"Of course,can anyone not be in love with a handsome hunk like me?" The giant earned a playful slap on his chest as he chuckled and kissed his wife with over flowing love. They kissed deeper and deeper. When Chanyeol tried to reach for the lube, slender hands pushed it away.

Chanyeol kissed down his wifes jaw and sucked at the sweet spots he knew by heart. Gently biting into the soft skin making Baekhyun moan into the crack of dawn.

"Mnnnghhhhahhh.." Baekhyun curled his fingers into the red locks as his husband bit and nibbled his pink erected buds.

"Chan....Ahhh Yeolah..Are you gonna rip them off?" Baekhyun writhed under the feverish embrace of his husband.

"No...Just suck them for my heart contains. For a little someone would suck them in a few months." Chanyeol pouted.

"Jealous much eh?" Baekhyun giggled as he was sucked blue and the kisses trailed down his flanks as his husband pushed his member inside without warning.

"AHHHH YOU JUST WASTE MONEY ON LUBE WHEN YOU NEVER USE THAT FUCKING THING." Baekhyun shouted as his husband started thrusting faster and faster.

"Hush sugar!!! It was you wjo stopped me earlier." Chanyeol closed his mouth as the smallers moanings grew louder and louder. He let go of his wifes mouth and kissed the swollen lips deeply.

"Ahhhh I'm gonna cum...Uff it hurts Yeolah." Baekhyun screamed as he bit into his husbands shoulder blades to stop himself from crying and moaning any louder.

"Wait for me sunshine." Chanyeol kissed a brusied hickey on his wifes neck as both of them came at the same time with Baekhyun screaming his lungs off.

"I love you Cherry Blossom." Chanyeol said smiling and started moving again.

"I love you too honey, But ahhh...We have kids to send to school...Chan...Ahhh...mgnn." Baekhyun helplessly moaned as their second round started and it continued to few more rounds.

Baekhyun was bathed in dark purple hickeys, And was weak and sprawled on the bed. Loved and wasted by his beloved husband.

"Lets sleep until morning hmm? And let me do the job okay?" Chanyeol kissed those swollen pink lips as Baekhyun weakly nodded and smiled.