Chapter 15

Here's the next chapter!! Thank goodness Wattpad is working again!

~Carly <3

Charlotte’s POV

Over the past week since I’ve woken up, the doctors have been adamant about not letting anyone besides Harry in my room. I haven’t gotten to see my friends or family for such a long time! Today, however, I’m finally getting to go home. Harry has been wonderful, getting me anything I need and keeping me entertained.

“Who’s ready to go home?” Harry called cheerfully as he entered my room that morning.

“Me!” I giggled.

The nurse brought a wheelchair and Harry wheeled me to the car as I held Darcy in my arms. She slept the whole ride home with her adorable lips shaped into a tiny O. As we pulled up to the house, Harry opened my door and got Darcy out of the back, cradling her close to his body. I can already tell she’s going to be a daddy’s girl. My hand fumbled around in my purse and as I found my keys I shoved them in the lock and opened the front door.

“WELCOME HOME!”

I nearly jumped out of my skin at the surprise of my friends and family standing in our living room, screaming at the tops of their lungs.

“You guys! You didn’t have to do this!” I insisted as I greeted them all with warm hugs.

As I hugged Killian, she teared up a bit. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

“Me too,” I joked. “Now, where are my kids?”

“We’re right here, Mummy!” I heard a familiar voice squeal.

I bent down as Avery and Emmet ran forward into my arms.

“We missed you,” Emmet said while he snuggled closer.

“I missed you too; more than anything,” I said.

While I was in my coma, I had missed Emmet’s 4th Birthday, much to my dismay. Although, everyone sure took enough pictures and videos to last me a lifetime.

Over the next week after my welcome home party, Harry and I spent all possible time with our kids since we were leaving on tour soon. All too soon, it was the morning to say goodbye to our children.

“Now, you guys can Skype or call us anytime you want,” I promised as I hugged them on Harry’s mum’s doorstep.

“And, make sure you both behave for your Grandma Anne,” added Harry as he kissed Darcy on the forehead before handing her over to his Mum.

I saw a tear slide down Avery’s cheek as we started walking towards the car where the others were waiting for us.

“Aww, Avy!” I said as I ran back to her, hugging her close and crying myself.

“I’m okay Mummy; you and Daddy go have fun,” she said when I pulled away.

“Thanks honey; I’ll see you very soon,” I promised.

As Harry and I joined the rest of the group in the limo, everyone gave us sad smiles, missing their own children too.

“Moping won’t help anything! Let’s enjoy some time to be teenagers again!” declared Niall before cranking the radio up loudly.

The limo made one more stop before we got to the airport, confusing us all.

“Why are we stopping?” Briana asked the driver.

“We’re picking up One Direction’s opening act for the tour,” he answered.

“Cool, I didn’t know we were having an opening act!” said Zayn.

The limo door opened and a pair of tanned legs stepped in, seating themselves right next to Harry.

This girl was perfect.

She had long and wavy, brown hair, tanned skin, and hazel eyes.

“Hey everyone; my name’s Alexis Stevens. I’ll be joining you on your North American tour!” she said brightly.

I noticed all of the guys drooling slightly over her.

Great.

Just perfect.