All Grown Up

Chapter 1

Charlotte’s POV

“Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! It’s time for school!” my two children yelled excitedly as they jumped on our bed.

“5 more minutes,” my husband mumbled as he buried his face deeper in the pillow and pulled me closer.

I giggled before detangling myself and picking up my two kids, taking them down to the kitchen.

My name’s Charlotte Styles and yes, my last name comes from being married to the one and only Harry Styles from the famous One Direction. It’s May 17, 2019, so Harry is now 25 and I’m 23 years old. One Direction broke up in 2013 for “creative differences”, breaking millions of girls’ hearts. But the thing is, it wasn’t creative differences. The boys had a huge argument one day that I could never even figure out the meaning; and it split them apart. We haven’t talked to the others in about 6 years, and now, Harry and I have a 6 year old daughter named Avery Charlotte Styles and a 3 year old son named Emmet Joel Styles. I’m also 4 months pregnant right now with our third child!

The kids and I ate breakfast before they grabbed their backpacks to head out to Kindergarten and daycare. After I dropped them off, I returned home where Harry was eating breakfast by himself.

“Hey handsome!” I called as I stepped through the door.

“You’re in a good mood,” he commented as he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Yeah well, my morning sickness is finally gone!” I declared just before he pecked me on the lips.

Harry’s ringing phone made us pull apart.

“Hello?” he answered.

Harry’s face went a blank and all color drained, leaving him pale. He said a quick goodbye before hanging up the phone.

“Who was it?” I asked.

“That was Simon; he wants a meeting with One Direction."