Chapter 3

Here's chapter 3! (Sorry if it's short!)

“We broke up for a reason!” said Louis, glaring at Harry and me.

Why the hell does everyone hate us?

The blond girl sitting next to Louis slapped him on the arm.

“Lou, be nice!” she scolded.

I shot her a grateful smile just as Simon reappeared.

“Girls, why don’t you all sit in the waiting room while the boys and I discuss business,” he said.

All of us girls nodded before standing up and following Simon’s assistant to the waiting room just outside where the boys are.

“Make your selves at home!” she said cheerfully before walking back into the conference room.

These girls were completely unfamiliar to me. When I knew the boys for those few short months, they weren’t dating anyone. Now Liam is the only single boy.

“Hi, I’m Killian!” said Louis’ girl as she hugged me.

I was taken aback at first by her forwardness, but soon hugged her back.

“I’m Charlotte! It’s nice to meet you,” I said.

I pulled back to look at Killian. She had medium length blond hair, green eyes, and slightly tanned skin that I was instantly jealous of.

A girl with medium length brown hair, green eyes, and cream colored skin approached us.

“Hey, I’m Ashley!”

Ashley’s heart-shaped face and bright smile instantly made me feel welcome.

The final girl (Zayn’s), with coffee-colored skin, short, brown hair, and brown eyes introduced herself.

“I’m Briana; it’s really good to finally meet you!”

After chatting with these girls for a while, I learned that all of them were married to their guys, and each had at least one child. They were all extremely happy for me and my third child. The funny thing was, they didn’t all send me death glares like their husbands did.

“This is going to sound weird, but why don’t you all hate me?” I asked in a small voice.

“What do you mean?” asked Ashley with an amused expression. 

“Well, the boys act like they hate me,” I said, fiddling with my hands nervously.

“They don’t hate you! More like, they’re mad at Harry and you, even though you did nothing wrong,” said Briana.

“You know what their argument was about?” I asked in disbelief.

“You don’t?” asked Ashley.

“No, Harry would never tell me,” I said.

“Well, the whole thing is completely stupid if you ask me,” said Killian.

Before I could ask more questions, we heard shouting coming from the conference room.

“IT’S NOT MY F*CKING FAULT! WOULD YOU GET OVER IT?!” I heard Harry scream.

“YOU’RE SUCH AN INCONSIDERATE TWAT!” Louis yelled.

Us girls ran in the room just in time to see Louis punch Harry in the face.