School.

Marisol's P.O.V

My alarm went off and I pushed it off the table. "Ops." I got up went to my closet To get clothes.(Obviously)

I got a pair of blue jeans, A plain dark purple t-shirt, and my galaxy converse.

I brushed my hair and was carful not to hit my wolf ears- WAIT?! How am I going to hide my tail ears and eyes?

"Jason! Can you come here. I need to ask you something!"

"What do you need and you have to hurry. The bus is almost here." he said while he looked at the time.

"How am I going to hide my ears tail and eyes?" I asked looking in the mirror. "Oh yeah. Here are some blue contacts and the school said that you can wear a hood if it is for personal reasons, and just tuck your tail in."

"Oh ok. Thanks be out in a minuet." Then I went to get my Black hood and put the contacts in and tucked my tail in. I ran out of my room and grabbed my backpack and got a toast and ran out the house.

"See you after school Jason!" "Ok! Don't do anything stupid at school ether!" I looked back and said, "I'll try not to!" Then I shut the door and ran to the school bus.

"Fuck. I hate school." then got on the bus and found a seat in the very back. I plugged in my earphones and just looked out the window. Then the bus came to a stop and we where at the school.

As I walked through the hall ways I saw some kids look at me. I just kept walking and found my way to the Attendance Office.

"Ok hi there! You must be new right?" all I did was nod my head. "Marisol right? Well here's your class numbers! have a good day!" All I did was walk out saying nothing. 'Have a good day in hell you mean.' I said to myself.

The bell rung and the halls where empty. I spent about 5 to 10 minutes looking for the right classroom. And no one will help me.

When I got to the right classroom I knocked on the door. "Come in." "Oh. Hi you must be the new student Marisol. Well you can go sit by Olivia."

Then I saw a girl in the back writing something. "Hey. What are you writing?" "Oh. Uh I can't say. You will make fun of me." she said and put the paper away.

"No I won't. Promise I won't." Then she took out the paper and showed it to me. It was Deadlox."You know them too? Cool. So do I." Then she asked if we can be friends. Of course I said yes.

"Oh by the way. I know what your hiding. Meet me after school in the front and I will say." Ok now that was freaky.

>Time skip to 7th period<

( sorry had to type this as fast as I could because I'm in the hospital right now)

And last was Language arts. The teacher's name was Mrs. Johnson. She was mean. She told me to explain how my family is and I told her the story of how everyone in my family but Jason died.

"Oh. Im very sorry to ask. Go take a seat please." Ha. the look on her face when I said that. Lol. I took a seat next to a girl who seemed very girly.

"Aww. Poor you. At least I have a family. And the best thing is they are rich too." all I did was look at her and say, "Might want to watch out who your talking too Ms. Prickly Pants."

Then I started to get board and started to Draw a picture that was like me with the ears and tail. Then the bell rang and I walked through the halls.

Just as I was walking I was pushed into the lockers by the girl in 7th period. Oh look she brought her friends too.

"Leave me alone. Im trying to get somewhere." then I tripped her and walked away to see Olivia. "Hey there you are. Did you just trip Stacy?"

"Yeah. She deserved it." then she pulled me to the side where no one was and said. "I know your part Wolf... Don't freak out. I'm part Cat."

Then she took down her hood and showed her cat ears and tail. And she took out her brown contacts and showed her neon green eyes.

"B-but h-how?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah. I'm in the hospital... yay...

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and I have nothing else to say so, see you Wolfs later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol