The Truth about You

(Only Karla's P.O.V in this chapter. I regret nothing! Fight me irl at pax bro!) (Im not going to pax so just fight me irl :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karla's P.O.V

I looked at the tv in shock. I did not want them to know about this. I dropped what I had in my hand and ran upstairs and locked myself in the room.

"Karla! Open the door! Please!" Marisol said as she banged on the door trying to get in. "Go away! You am the others will just turn me in!"

"No we won't. Please open the door." Then I just opened the door and she asked why I would hide it from them.

"I'm just scared to tell anyone." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"I won't even let then come near you. You know what I can do now that I know how to control these powers." then she closed her eyes and they turned purple and things started to float around her.

"Ok. You can stop before you break something." And with that everything went back into place and her eyes turned blue again.

"So. How did you even get out of the lab? And is that why you always wear your hood?" she asked and then all the memory's I had not thought of came back.

>FlashBack to the land of... stuff...<

My parents had sold me to a person that I did not even know. (sorry Moofia for da laws) and I did not have a good feeling about him.

He grabbed my arm in a harsh way and pulled me too his car. He tied my hands and legs so I can't run. When we got to his house he took me somewhere like a house lab.

Then I saw a cage and a lot of needles. This dude is creepy. Then he grabbed me and strapped me to a metal table.

"No! Please! I don't deserve this! Let me go! Daddy! Help me!" (that reminded me of Nemo when he got caught by the diver lol)

"Your dad is not going to save you now!" Then he poked me with a needle and it all went dark. (what a coincidence O.O) when I woke up I was in that cage that I saw.

Then he came back down and opened the cage and I ran! And I kept running. After that I raised myself. I went to school the next day like nothing happened.

>Flashback from stuff land over<

"And that is where you guys found me." when I looked at Marisol her mouth was opened. "Your going to catch flys like that." then used my hand to close her mouth.

"I can close my mouth on my own you know." she said then asked if we wanted to watch tv. "Sure." then we both went down there to the chair.

Then we herd something outside. "Marisol? Is the dog outside?" "No. And the cat is also inside too. What the fu-"

She was cut off by someone breaking through the door and they pushed me down. And Marisol's eyes went red then purple then red then purple again.

Oh my god... it's him.

(I did not want to end here because then I would feel bad for leaving a cliff hanger so... your welcome)

"Get off me!" I yelled then he was pushed off by Marisol. She used her powers to lift him in the air and she was also choking him too.

"Don't. Mess. With. My. Family. Understand." before she could stop him I was shot in the arm with something. "What the fuck! I told you don't mess with my family!"

Then she let him go and ran to me. "Are you ok?!" before I could answer she was pushed down to the ground and I was too weak to help.

Then the guys came back. And they all ran to me except Seto and Jason.

I saw Seto go all crazy when he saw Marisol. "Get. Off. My Girlfriend. NOW!" then a purple no red sorcery was all around him and he punched the guy and he went flying to the other side of the room.

Then he got up and ran but before he did he looked at Me and Marisol. "Are you ok Karla?" Adam asked me. "Yeah. Im ok." And I gave a face expression to Marisol that said. 'Don't tell them. They don't need to know.'

All she did was nod and we both went upstairs to go heal up ourself's so we can talk about it. And also to make an excuse why that man came in or more like broke in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Wolfs! I'm not dead! :D.......

I think.

.-.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karla: no I think your alive.

Me: how did you get in?!

Adam: I regret nothing

Ty: SKYLOX!

Me: What the heck is going on?!

Seto: I don't know.

Me: I will blast all of you if you all don't get out.

Seto: You can't beat me!

*5 minutes of Marisol and Seto doing a sorcery fight*

Me: Who is the best?!

Seto: you are.

Me: what was that?

Seto: You are!

Ty: Seto you just got beat by a girl 3 years younger than you. How is that?

Seto: I let her win!

Everyone but Marisol: Sure you did.

Me: GET OUT NOW!!!

*Everyone leaves*

*Marisol kissed Seto*

*Seto faints*

Adam and Mitch: We will get him.

*Adam and Mitch carry Seto out*

Me: Well that just happened...

Ty: Yes it did

Me: Get out or do you want to fight me.

Ty: Don't do dis! Skylox!

*Ty runs out of room screaming*

Me: Im going to blast them next time no hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and I don't have really anything to say other than see you Wolf later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol