Withermu?!?!

Jason's P.O.V

Oh god he is coming! I won't be able to control him for long! At least until Seto comes, but he has to hurry up.
"AHHH!!!! GET OUT OF ME WITHERMU!!! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU NOW!!!"

"JASON! JASON ARE YOU OK?!" oh god Marisol is still in the house! "MARISOL GET OUT OF HERE!!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE GO GET TY TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE WITH THE OTHERS!!" (Hello Jason. Miss me?) My other side says to me.

"What do you want Withermu." (Oh that is a simple question. To ruin your life!) "Jason it is me Seto I'm talking to you in your mind."Seto said. "No your here with me but I can't see you!" "Jason stop being a smart ass!"

Seto's P.O.V

I was going to go sit down. Then I sensed a huge energy blast go in and out of me."HOLY SHIT!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"Oh no. it can't be, it just can't! Withermu is trying to control Jason!

I need to call him, but I want to do it in my mind."Jason it's me Seto I am talking to you in your mind." "No your here with me, but I can't see you!" He said in an annoyed voice."Jason stop being a smart ass!"

"I am going to teleport to you just wait! Don't do anything!" "WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY DO WHEN THIS HURTS LIKE FUCK MAN!! JUST HURRY AND GET HERE NO-NO!!
AHHHHH!!!" "JASON! JASON ARE YOU OK?!"(I don't know who Jason is.) "WITHERMU WHAT DID TOU DO TO JASON?!"

At that moment I teleported there.
Let me say this that was the worst mistake I did...
"Oh my god...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

Umm I don't think I would call this a cliffhanger because, I know I am not good at writing books.

Anyways, What happened to Jason?
Will Withermu take over Jason's body and win? What will Seto do to stop him from hurting anyone?

So many questions, all going to be answered. Just not today. I know it was short sorry. I have homework to do thanks to school...

Thanks Wolfs for reading my so called book. If you liked it share it with your friends I would like some support on this book.I will update tomorrow if I can but my life is weird. So I don't know what would happen.

Thanks Wolfs for reading. And see you Wolfs later.IM OUT!!

~Marisol