Falling for you...

Adam's P.O.V

Why would anyone do this to Karla. She is nice, and pretty, and you can get lost in her eyes... Wait?! Am I falling in... love with her?! I guess I am. "Hey she is waking up. Do you want to see her Adam?" Seto said with a smile on his face.

'Did you forget I can read minds Adam? Because I can.' Seto said in my mind. "Fuck you Seto... Fuck you." I said and all he did was laugh and before I can get a hold of him he disappeared.

I walked in the room and she was looking down at her hand and her hood still covering her face. "Hey Karla. What are you thinking about?" "Oh, Hey Adam. Just trying to figure out where to stay tonight." She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"What do you mean Karla?" "Well... I don't have anywhere to go..." Then a tear fell down from her face. "Oh Karla. It's ok. Do you want to live here with us?" Then she looked up and a smile grew on her face. "Adam! Do you mean it!" She said in disbelief. "Yeah I mean it!"

Then she hugged me and thanked me for letting her stay. Then I looked into her eyes and got lost... I did not know we started to lean in.

Karla's P.O.V

We started to lean in and before our lips touched the door opened and we backed away from each other."Hey Karla. Do you want anything for your head?" Marisol and Jason said to me."No thanks. It feels better." I said trying to hide that blush.

"You sure? You look like your burning up. You don't want any ice?" Jason said with concern in his voice. "Come to think about it sure I guess I could use some ice." I tried to get up but they would not let me. Something about I am still a little weak.

The day passed on and they let me live here with them. As the day goes on I wonder if I am falling for Adam. "Hey Adam can we go to the mall? Marisol needs to buy cloths and So does Karla if she is going to live here." Jason said and looked at Adam.

"Sure. I have wanted to go to the mall all week you know." Adam said in the most teenage girl voice he could do. And I blushed when he did do that voice."Oh god Adam... Just no." Marisol said as we all started to walk to the mall...

But something felt strange... like if we where being watched and followed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well sorry I was gone. You know the story...
I saw Skydoesminecraft yesterday which was June 8,2014 I saw him at ArcadiaCon...

Anyways thank you for reading my so called book and see you Wolfs later
IM OUT!!!

~Marisol