The park.

Marisol's P.O.V

When we where done with our food we had nothing to do. "So... What can we do?" "I don't know. How about we play some video games." Jerome said.

"No! You guys always do that. What about going to the park?" I said. "Sure lets go get ready." Jason said.

After we got ready Adam came running down the stairs screaming. "Lets go to the park!!!" then he came running towards me and picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Adam! Put me down I can walk to the park! it's only 10 minutes away from here!" I yelled at him. "I regret nothing!" He yelled and ran out the door.

"Jason!! Adam is taking me!!" I yelled then saw all the guys come out and they saw me. Then started laughing and running after him. "Adam put her down!" Mitch and Ty yelled. "Never!"

I was laughing then saw Jason run past them towards me and Adam. "Sky! Put my sister down!"

Jason's P.O.V

Adam had my sister over his shoulder and he was running to the park. "Ok! We are here Adam! Put her down!" I said. "Ok..." when he put her down the guys and I did not stop running.

We ran towards him still. Then we all jumped on him and we fell to the ground laughing. "Ty where are you?" Ian said. "Im right here." he said and he was not in the group.

"But how?" Mitch said. "Umm when you kept running I stopped and watched." then we herd a animal scream in pain.

"And stay out you pest!" Then I saw a little dog and cat thrown literally thrown out of the house. Then Adam, Ty, and Marisol ran towards them.

Adam's P.O.V

I herd it and saw it then just ran. When I got closer I saw a dog and a cat in pain on the floor. "Oh my god. Who would do this." I picked the dog up and when I was about to pick up the cat Ty got it.

"Why would they do this to them." Ty said holding the baby cat in his arms. Then Marisol came and said. "Lets take them home maybe Seto can help with this." Then we ran home and went inside.

"Seto! Where are you we need your help!" Then he appeared right behind me and I screamed like a little girl. "What the hell Seto! Don't do that again!" I said to him. "Well what do you need?" He said.

"These poor animals are in bad shape and we need your help to heal them." Marisol said petting both of them at the same time. "Well I will do what I can and most likely they will recover within an hour or two."

"Here let me take them." he said as he took them and disappeared.

>time skip about 1 hour and 30 minutes<

"Here they are better and hipper." he said as he put them down and saw then run around the house. "I want the cat! The cat is mine! Stay away from him!" Ty said taking the cat and walking away petting the cat.

"Well he does like cats so that does not surprise me at all." I said looking back at Ty with the cat in his arms. "And I will take the dog." I said as I took the dog in my hands. He was so small and cute and looked like budder.

That's it. that is his name.

Budder. so majestic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So so so sorry I did not update in a while. Well here you go a chapter.

Anyways hope you guys liked my so called book and share it with friends. Oh and as you can tell I deleted the story 'My Life' I just did not like it I guess. But I made a new one called 'Battle Scars (MinecraftUniverse FF)

Thank you for reading my so called book and see you Wolfs later.

IM OUT!!!

~Marisol