H-how and what?!

Seto's P.O.V

Oh my god... Jason he was on the floor with blood covers his body. And Withermu he was his own person."WHAT THE HELL WITHERMU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO JASON!!!" I was pissed of at him for hurting my friend!(Oh hello to you to Seto)

"STOP PLAYING AROUND YOU SON OF A BITCH! NOW ANSWER MY GOD DAM QUESTION! WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO JASON?!"

(I don't really know it just happened, but now I am more powerful that before!) "No your not." (And what makes you say-) I cut him off with one blast of my powers. "Just because you are your own person does not mean you are powerful. I am way more powerful than you." hehe his reaction to that was funny.

But I got to send him back to where he came from. And I got to heal Jason too. "Jason, Jason, wake up." "No five more minuets." he said in a hurt voice. "Jason are you ok?!" A girl came running in to his side."He will be ok but, can you move to the side so I can heal him please." I said in the nicest way possible. "Oh sorry, and who are you?" She said.

"Oh I am Seto I'm a sorcerer so that is what I meant by I can heal him." I went to Jason's side and said some words and he was healed. "He will be ok just let him rest for now." "Oh thank god I thought I was going to loose my brother on the first day I meet him." So this is who she is- WAIT JASON HAS A SISTER WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY!

"Hey Jason Jason." I said "What." he said waking up."Guess what!" I said all exited "I'm not good at guessing games. So what?" Jason said

Jason's P.O.V

"Hey Jason Jason." said Seto "What" "Guess what!" Said Seto all exited "I'm not good at guessing games. So what?"

"WitherMu is gone, FOREVER!!" he said. Wait he's gone, he is actually gone... FOREVER!! "OH MY GAWED THANKS SETO HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT?!" "I dunno " he said "Your stupid sometimes, you know that?" "Yes I do." he said.

"Come on get up you lazy ass." "Dude watch you fucking language around my sister!" I said "Says the one who just used colorful language in your sentence!" oh yea hehe. Said Seto. "Umm... I'm use to the language you know? I was called it everyday so yea I'm use to it." said Marisol- WAIT HAS SHE BEEN HERE SINCE WITHERMU CAME OUT?!

"Marisol have you been here the entire time?" "No I saw this person-" she was cut off by Seto saying "This person has a name you know and I told you it not that long ago." Seto said "Oh sorry, I saw SETO running in here so I followed." Marisol said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My god I want to end my life now. If you are wondering why. Today was another great day at school.

Just because I'm different doesn't mean you treat me different too.....

I have too feelings to you know.

Anyways, Thanks guys reading my so called book. Plz I need some support on this. Thank you for reading sorry it took so long to come out but you know why.

Thank you for reading and see you Wolfs later' IM OUT!!

~Marisol